...~*Clingy*~...

Gomen.... Idk why but I'm scared to post now??? It's really weird and also my brains been blank so yea...I might make a new book to open up my creative mind set to write but who knows am I right? Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah. Anyways Enjoy! ('•ω•̥')

(Y/n)POVI am currently awake

(Y/n)POV
I am currently awake...just staring at a wall trying to figure out what happened yesterday. It was quite fun I'm not gonna lie, Running from everyone with Osamu felt as if I was letting go of everything and just having a wild life...even though it was for a few m-

"Omg me and Osamu-Senpai kissed" I gasped follow by a few other gasped.

"(Y/n)-Chan you kissed Osamu-San?!" Kaori yells as she drops what she was doing and runs to my side to hold me by my shoulders.

"(Y/n)-Chan you need to spill all the tea" Yukie demanded, standing next to Kaori.

"Guys please don't crowd (Y/n)-Chan.." Kiyoko says, putting a hand on the girls shoulder to calm them down. "You'll probably make her uncomfortable..." Kiyoko looks straight into my eyes making me blush. "Is it okay if we talk later (Y/n)-Chan?"

"H-hai!"

"Alrighty then, let's finish up cleaning so we can prepare breakfast for the boys.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"(Y/n)-Chan ..." Kiyoko starts. We're both currently sitting in the girls room alone, the other two left to start preparing breakfast. "What exactly happened last night." She stares into my eyes as I nervously look around.

"U-uhm we-welll....."

'What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? Wh- okay let's just see what my situation is..'

I try to look at Kiyoko's face to give me at least a little encouragement to speak but once I look I could only look away in fear and it showed! Kiyoko's beautiful, goddess eyes stare into my soul like it was reading every single thing I did when I was in my mother's womb!

"Well?" She speaks again making me jump.

"W-well...I was taking a walk to the garden because I needed a little bit of fresh air and I walk....then I...uhm saw Osamu-Senpai and we hanged out for a bit and talked for hours which is why we came late...." I said while looking down.

"And you said Osamu Kissed you?" She said, saying kiss with a lot of hatred in her voice.

"A-ah! Well you see...I actually meant that as in uhm...we were drinking out of the same water bottle! And I just realized that we had an indirect kiss..yea.." I said. She sighs and stands up, ruffling my hair.