Few Years Later - Part Two

I opened my door to see Derek standing there with his girl, London. She was pregnant and looked at least eight months by the size of her stomach. "You just gonna stand and stare or you gonna give me a hug?"

I snapped out of daze and gave Derek a hug as well as inviting them both inside. They walked ahead of us and went out into the back where the others were.

"I can't believe he bought this hoe to our little reunion. Can you believe this, Zaire?"

"I can't believe she eight months. Make you reconsider having a child with Trey?"

"Uh no," She rolled her eyes. "He can have her push out a big headed baby. Right now, I'm done with all that."

She excused herself and ventured off to the bathroom. I went back out into the back where the guys talked and caught up with Derek. London was already chatting it up with the girls about the pregnancy.

"London, could I offer you a drink or anything?"

"Some water, thanks." She smiled warmly. I nodded and went to the cooler to take out a bottled water. I added some ice to a cup and poured some inside. I handed it to her. After five minutes, Lauren finally came back from the bathroom looking slightly more neater then when she went in.

"Was you taking a shit?" Aden asked. We was all wondering it.

"No I wasn't," she rolled her eyes. "So how many months are you?" She turned the spotlight to London.

"I am eight months. Due date is July second." She rubbed her stomach.

"Boy or girl?" She asked immediately after she answered.

"Uh, girl. We're gonna name her Cherish." She rubbed her belly.

I looked at Lauren, seeing she was heartbroken. I knew that was the name Lauren wanted to name her child when she was pregnant with Derek's baby back when she was fourteen. Lauren had a miscarriage and didn't tell anyone by Derek. She recently told me because she broke down one night, reminiscing all her sad moments.

"How dare you." She said to Derek in a low tone. "How fucking DARE YOU!"

She took up a wine class and threw it at Derek. He dodged it as he crashed down on the ground. "Lauren!" Aden grabbed her as she kicked and screamed at Derek.

"YOU KNOW THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR BABIES NAME! OURS! HOW DARE YOU STEAL IT FOR THIS STANK ASS BITCH!" She yelled as she got hustled back inside the house.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to all my guest before running inside the house to comfort her. She was crying hysterically.

"Put me down! PUT ME DOWN ADEN!"

Aden did as told and put her down. She fixed herself and her hair. "Trey!" She yelled.

Trey came with the kids. He already knew it was time to leave. "Lets go!"

She swung the door open and walked angrily down the walkway, cursing up a storm. Trey walked out and apologized for her outburst. I knew as a women, her miscarriage was a very emotional event and named the baby Cherish since she'd cherish that moment for the rest of her life. It was very insensitive of Derek to do that.

I walked back out into the yard and noticed everyone was ready to go. I said bye to everyone. Derek and London stayed behind to talk to Michael and I. I cared more about calming down Lauren, so I left them to Michael.

*

Lauren ~

I was in my office, writing up reports of patients I had today. Two days ago I blew up at the reunion and shut everyone out. Hearing the name Cherish just brought up so many emotions that only a woman could understand. I knew Zaire understood.

"Knock-knock." Zaire peeped her head in my office.

"Come in."

She walked in with a single white rose and sat down in the chair across from my desk. "I just wanted to check up on you. You seemed very upset."

"I was. I just can't believe Derek would do something like that. He knows that name has a bad effect on me, yet wants to disregard it and name his new baby that. Do you know how much that hurt me?"

Zaire nodded. "I think it's time for you to talk to Trey. I know deep down inside you want another child."

"I do." I answered lowly.

"But not with Trey."

*

One more part then this story is OFFICIALLY COMPLETE! Check out these sexy stories:

1. Our Relationship -SammaraTheQueen

2. Patna N' Crime - Boujee

3. DANGEROUS BONDS - Trillahontus (Coming soon)