F I F T E E N

.::Michael::.

I talked to the guys at the bar and we were having a blast. I looked up at the tv and saw the faces of Calypso, Chris and the rest of the ass wholes who my gang totally destroyed. Ricardo was on bed rest but we video chatted him so he's basically here.

I couldn't wait to go home to my wife and my kid so I could progress with them.

"He's about to make it!"

Vince yelled, getting his hands ready for a fist pump. I shook my head and chuckled.

"TOUCHDOWN!"

He yelled so loud the whole bar got quiet. I swear I didn't know him!

"Calm down Vince"

He sat down and continued watching. "I should get going. Let me call Zaire"

I searched myself for my phone and couldn't find it. Shit! Zaire knew my pass and Heather was expecting me...

"Gotta go"

*

~At Home~

I ran to the house, hoping she didn't find out yet. If she did, this was it for me.

|A/N : I've been getting a lot of messages saying are they still going to go out or if they're going to break up. You'll find in this chapter ^_^ |

I opened the door and was greeted by Zaire sitting on the steps, eyes red and puffy. "Hey baby"

"Just..don't"

She stood up. She had her suitcases and was dressed professionally. "I'm sorry, Michael. I just can't anymore"

I felt something in my eye that blurred my vision.

"Baby I'm sorry"

She shook her head and I could see a tear stream down her face. "How many times are you going to say that?". I felt something stream down my face and I could tell I was crying.

"Zaire I love you and you know that"

"I love you too but I just can't believe you were about to go and cheat on me after all I've been through"

She wiped her tear, sniffling. "I know I've made mistakes but please, just give me one more chance"

She shook her head, " I can't. I don't think I can deal with the pain anymore. I'm sorry"

She walked towards the door but I blocked her. "Michael..please move. Sydney and Lauren are waiting for me".

More tears ran down my face as I realized this was it. She was leaving. Out of my life.

"What will change your mind?"

She shook her head, "Nothing. Just go with Heather or Chyna. They seem to be more important" she said, brushing past me.

She opened the door and stepped her in her car, not making single contact with me. I covered my face and slid down the door, balling.

I'm so freaking stupid. I just let my heart go. Without her I can't even breathe. Not at all.

I buried my face in my arms, crying hard. I lost my love, my best friend, my ride or die ; my wife.

******

Aww :'( I feel horrible. But is it over?!

You still have an epilogue to go through sooooooooooooooooo hold on tight !

I think the appropriate song for this ending is For the Road - Tyga and Chris Brown. Play it and enjoy :)

|When i get on my laptop, ill do the link|