T E N

.::Zaire::.

"I have to go pick up my stuff alright?" I told Chris as I grabbed my bag and keys from the counter.

"Alright"

He pecked me on my lips and went in the shower. I walked out and out the building.

I stepped in my car and drove off getting ready for a day of surprises.

*

~House~

I pulled up at the house and saw a bunch of cars parked around the house. I hope Michael didnt have a party infested with hoes around my daughter or I swear we were going to have problems.

I sighed deeply and grabbed my bag, stepping out the car. I closed the door, listening to the music that blasted through the house.

I grabbed the house keys and opened the door, being greeted by a bunch of balloons and party things. All blue.

Then I noticed the banner : Congrats Chyna. Oh hell no! They were having a baby shower in my house. I got so angry that I was about to confront both her and Michael.

"Mommy!"

I immediately snapped out of thought and knelt down and opened my arms to Sydney. She ran in my arms and hugged me tight. Lord knows how much I missed my baby girl.

"How are you?"

"I'm good mommy. I'm playing with Caleel and Brea" she said. Brea was Derik's god daughter and I haven't seen her in a minute.

"Oh having fun?"

She nodded while she played with my curls. "That's good. Where's daddy?" I said looking around. She shrugged.

"Well anyway ; I missed you" I said hugging her tight. "I missed you too. How come your not home?" She asked.

"You'll understand when your in a relationship and things aren't going well" I said, trying to explain it to her.

"I'm sure you and daddy will work it out"

"I don't know honey. There's a possibility that your father and I might be getting a div-" just then I was cut off by the sight of Michael coming over to us.

"Sydney go play with Caleel and Brea. I have to talk to your momma real quick" he said. She obeyed and gave me a kiss on the cheek before running off.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, crossing his arms. "I came to get my stuff. What are doing having a baby shower in my house?" I asked.

"It's not just your house" he said. "Whatever. I don't have time for this". I walked upstairs and of course he followed me.

I walked in the room and went through my drawers for any clothes. Of course some of them were Chyna's. "You already have her living here?"

"Why do you care? You living with Chris" he said.

"Yeah but I don't live with Sydney" I informed.

"Do you have to leave?" He asked. I noticed the sadness in his voice. "Well I did get kicked out".

"That was just until I got my head straight"

"Well you know what Michael, I'm tire of waiting on your ass. It's time for me to do me" I said, throwing my clothes in a suitcase. Just then I felt his arms wrap around me.

"I'll miss you too much" he kissed my neck.

"Michael stop" I said.

"You know you want this" he said. And he was right. I missed Michael as much as I did Sydney. He kissed me and I kissed back.

I love Michael and it took every kiss he gave me to remind me of it. He knew I love him too but he just can't accept it.

"Well well well"

I turned around and saw Chyna fixing her hands on her hips. "Zaire what are you doing here? You weren't invited?" She said, trying not to sound pissed off.

"I came to get my stuff"

"So why are you kissing Michael?" She asked, clenching her jaw. "Because..bitch..he's still my husband".

"Is someone upset because the story line is turned around? First you were the girl pregnant and the one Michael loved. Now it's me who's pregnant and Michael loves me. Enjoy the pain" she said, smiling.

I shook my head and grabbed my suit case walking downstairs. "Wait Zaire" Michael said. I ignored him and walked out the house.

"Wait, Zaire!"

I pushed my suit case in the back of the car and stepped in the drivers seat. I closed the door and started the car. "Wait" be said catching his breath.

"Promise me ill see you again.."

"I'll pick Sydney up from Lauren's tomorrow" I said, driving off. I heard him call my name from afar but I ignored him. He won't see me again..and that's a promise.

"Now it's me who's pregnant and he loves me" repeated in my head over and over again and hot tears built up as it did.

Chyna may have won this round but all I need is my child and I won the world. Maybe Michael won't be in my life anymore but maybe that's a good thing.

A tear streamed down my face as I thought of it. My life truly is fucked up.

*

~Meanwhile~

.::Chris::.

"This should get rid of it" He said, handing me a small can of pills that was bound to let Zaire have a miscarriage. I don't need another baby.

"Just put it in her drink and poof. No more baby"

I smiled evilly as I payed him. "Thank you"

"No problem. And you should tell her one thing..Calypso is back"

*

(laughs evilly) MUHAHAHA!! SHIT JUST GOT CRAZZAY!