So What Happened?

What happened to everyone a few years later?

Zaire and Michael got married again and had two twin boys , Jr and Kaden. They live in Malibu happily married. Michael hasn't cheated since Heather and Zaire never heard from Chris or Calypso again. Zaire is currently pregnant with another girl. Michael sti works with the name , Tyga or T-Raw and Zaire still models and dabbles in dancing and singing.

Lauren and Derik got a divorce and now back and fourth with their two kids, Caleel and Christie . Derik found a new women , London and Lauren found a new man , Trey who treats her kids very well. Lauren and Derik still have contact and talk, and are basically friends . Lauren is a doctor while Derik is co-manager for Michael .

Ricardo got married and had a daughter , Maria. He and Zaire have became very close friends ; call them best friends . He still has pain from his gunshot but doesn't let that stop him from moving on with his life. He still sells with Aden , but works as a banker.

Vince stayed single for a while but eventually had a son, Richard with his girlfriend, Annie . He has a job as a music producer and helps Michael out with his music .

Aden has a girlfriend, Fiona and no kids. He lives the happy rich life and sells from time to time. His real job is a manager for Michael.

Chyna still works at King Of Diamonds and never bothered Zaire and Michael again . She has a new boyfriend , Nyle and a son , King .

The gang never split up and always have each others back. There kids are friends and they hope they grow up to have a friendship like there's. A love like theirs and a life like theirs.

~ Nikki :)