E I G H T

~One week later~

.::Zaire::.

I played V.S.O.P by K. Michelle and cooked.

I haven't cooked for a while. But for some reason I felt like it. My baby was safe, Michael wasn't on my mind, and Lauren hasn't been stressed. Life was good.

I felt his hands grab my waist and pull me closer. An immediate smile planted across my face as I leaned my head on his chest. "What you cooking beautiful?"

"Just chicken and rice" I said, putting the lid on the pot. "Smells good" he said, kissing my cheek.

I turned around to face him and met his lips. He held me by my back and kissed me more passionately.

"Ew!"

I turned and saw Lauren and Sydney gawking at us. We both chuckled. "Chris!" Sydney yelled, running to him. He grabbed her and swung her in the air. This was so cute.

"Something smells good" Lauren said, sitting down on the seat by the counter. "Just cooking" I said, tapping my fingers on the counter, giving her the look.

"My bad were you two about to?" She wiggled her finger back and forth from both of us. "Not like we can't do it any time" he shrugged. I shook my head and checked on the chicken.

"Oh Zaire, meet me in the bedroom?"

I nodded and walked with Lauren to the bedroom.

I checked to see if Chris and Sydney were playing and closed the door.

"Got it?"

She nodded me and handed me the test. I know what your thinking, I'm pregnant again. And I don't know, I'm just checking.

| A/ N : Your probably gonna kill me but c'mon man ^_^ she's the main baby momma ! |

I did the procedure and waited for five minutes tapping my foot rapidly.

"Why you so stressed?"

"Because I've been sleeping with Chris ever since that night Sydney had to go to the hospital. So it could be his" I said, listening for the beep. "If it is them that's perfect! You moved on" Lauren cheered.

"Lauren I'm still married"

"So what? He was married when he knocked up Chyna" he brought up. I shrugged.

After two minutes, I heard the beep and jumped up from the bed. I grabbed the test but didn't look at it.

"You read it" I tossed it.

"Hell no this shit was in ya coochie" she said, throwing it back.

I rolled my eyes and looked at it.

"Well?"

"Guess Sydney's gonna be a sister" I said slightly upset. "Yeah!"

"Lauren!"

"Bitch what? You need to stop thinking about Michael because he's not thinking about you" she broke it down. "Still.."

*

I wasn't sure I was going to tell Chris just yet because not even a month and already I'm pregnant.

Plus I don't start getting a bump until three months.

I cleaned the house as Chris took Sydney to the park with Lauren and Caleel. I was worried that Chris wouldn't even want to be bothered. I don't want to be hustling him down to take care of a child he might not want. That's not me.

My phone buzzed and the caller I-D said Michael. Shit!

I slid the answer button. "What?" I growled.

"Guess what?"

"I don't have time for guessing games. What they'll is it?"

"Daddy's home"

I dropped my phone and my mouth fell ajar. My stomach growled reminding me of the reason I wished he stayed the full year. Plus Chris was going to be back soon..fuck my life.

*

Hey! So your probably wondering why does she care!

That's because she's still in love with Michael and she just doesn't realize it. Oh you will see how I twist the story because I'm telling now, it's going to be twisted 😘