N I N E

.::Zaire::.

I took off my head tie and let my hair flow down my back. I took off my apron and slippers. I was now in my plain white tank top and grey sweat pants.

I heard the door open and I prayed that it wasn't Chris or my ass was in a whole lot of trouble.

I heard keys jingle and I knew it was Micael because Chris didn't have keys to the house.

"Zaire?"

I walked by the railing and looked down at him.

"Hey"

He smiled and revealed the beautiful red roses. "Are those for me?"

"Yes ma'am they are"

I strolled down the steps and took the flowers, inhaling the sweet fresh nature smell. "There beautiful".

He smiled and took me up by my waist. He kissed me deeply and I felt sick kissing him back. I had no choice but to push him off.

"Playing hard to get I see"

I shook my head no. "Then why can't I kiss you?"

"It's not right.."

"Your my wife.." . "I know but not the only one your having sex with". He sighed and took me up again. Just the. The door opened and Chris came in with Sydney, Lauren and Caleel. Shit!

"You fucking serious Zaire ? You serious?"

"Michael please I can explain". "Don't bother. Just go!"

"Fine ill leave but please let me explain"

"Nah son. You fuck with him I fuck with my bitches . C'mon Syd"

He pulled Syd in. "She's coming with me"

"Hell no get the fuck out"

"Michael please that's my daughter too! " I pleaded. "Aware"

"Please let me take her Ill miss her too much"

"And I'm gonna miss you too...SIKE! Get out"

He slammed the door in Chris and I's face. I felt hot tears build up as I figured out what to do next. I just had my child taken away from me and not even a minute and I'm dying without her.

"Come on Zaire. Ill take you to my place. It's starting to rain"

*

~Chris apartment~

He had a modern apartment that looked so nice and fitted perfectly with the New York City view.

"Nice house" I sniffled out. "Thank you" he said throwing his keys on the counter.

I sat down on the couch and buried my face in my hands, thinking about Sydney. I missed my little girl so much

"Don't worry baby, you'll see her"

"That's not the point. I don't want to see her I want her to be with me so I know she's safe"

"He's her father right?" I looked at him not following. "Right?". "So he's got her back. Stop stressing"

He stroked my cheek and leaned in. I leaned in too and kissed him. His tongue invaded my mouth and mine did too. He lifted his shirt off, still kissing me.

"Wait! Stop. We can't do this"

"Why not?" He sighed, slightly aggravated.

"Ok..I know your going to freak out..but I'm pregnant"

~

.::Chris::.

Not for long. . .

*

~Hey guys! Just got back and couldn't update because she wouldn't give me the pass to her network so it was an Internet free two days. It was hell. Anyway, I'm pretty exhausted and only updating one today. Tomorrow your getting a lot of chapters because I've gotten 1,000 or more views and 55 views ^_^ more then I wanted so I'm going to surprise you~