T W E L V E

.::Zaire::.

I drove over to Michael's house, enraged. I knew Chyna had something to do with this and Lord knows what's coming to her.

I backed up in the drive way and grabbed my keys, stepping out the car.

I let myself in the house and looked for that toad. "Chyna?!"

"Loraine?"

I stomped upstairs and into my bedroom. I saw her fucking some dude who wasn't Michael and her belly was flat.

She faked her pregnancy.

"Oh fuck no bitch!"

I charged towards her and grabbed her hair, dragging her off the guy and onto the floor.

"Ow! Bitch!"

She tried to grab my hair but I shifted my head, throwing multiple blows to her head. I wasn't stopping until I saw blood.

I kept punching towards her head and tugging on her hair, making sure she felt pain.

I dropped her head and looked around. I unplugged the lamp and held it over her. She was oozing with blood.

"What the hell?!"

"He has my child! You went too far bitch!" I said. "Who has your child?"

I looked at her like she was stupid. "You know who!"

"No! Serious I don't!"

"Calypso dumb ass!" I said, kicking her side. She groaned.

"He has my daughter and you are going to feel so much pain!" I said, holding the lamp higher above her.

"I have spoken to Calypso since the kidnapping. I've never talked to him since so how would I know he has Sydney?"

I glared at her and calmed my shoulders.

"Then how would he get her?"

"I don't know but I know Michael and him had an altercation with money and he's been after him ever since. And he's after you too"

"That's our business . Why is my daughter in this? Obviously you told him!"

"No! I didn't! The only person I know who works with him is Nathan, Wyatt, Ryder and Chris"

I opened my eyes wide and put the lamp down. I crouched down next to her and look her dead in the eye. "Chris who?"

"Chris Brown"

*

.::Michael::.

I walked into the club, having strobing lights flare around. I was here for one thing only...my daughter.

"Tyga!"

I turned around and saw Chris sitting with a random chic under his arm. This nigga think he balling.

"Where is she?"

"Woah woah woah. Slow down. You know the deal"

I rolled my eyes and took 50k out. All folded up and ready. "There. Give me my daughter"

"Hold on. One more thing"

I lifted my chin so I was looking down at him. "I get to keep and treat Zaire however I want. You have no say and I want them divorce papers in Zaire's hands to sign by tomorrow and if their not, I'll kill the girl"

I gulped and nodded slowly, trying to take everything in. "Deal. Just hand me Sydney"

With that he snapped and two bulky guys came with Sydney. Her eyes were watery so I could tell she was crying.

They let her go and she ran to me. I picked her up and hugged her. "Daddy I'm scared" she said, holding onto me tighter.

"Don't worry. They ain't gonna do anything to you. Not while I'm alive " I assured her. I glanced and them and shook my head, walking out the club. I assumed Zaire was worried sick.

I pulled my out my phone while holding Sydney in my free hand.

Michael - I have her. She's fine

Zaire - Im at the house. Hurry up

I put my phone in my pocket and drove to the house.

*

Sydney fell asleep so I carried her into the house. Zaire was sitting in the family room along with Chyna and some random guy.

"Hey"

She glared up at me and looked at Chyna. "It was Chris.." Chyna muttered.

"I know. That how I got her back. He wanted 50k"

Zaire walked up to me and took Sydney. "Is she hurt?"

"Not that I know of"

She walked over to the couch and lied her down. I felt guilty for some reason. "Take her to Lauren's. I have something to do" she said, grabbing her bag and keys, brushing past me.

"What are you going to do?"

She ignored me and walked out. I took up Sydney and made my way to my car. Zaire already drove off.

I knew something bad was going to happen and I was going to loose someone who I can't live without.