F I V E

.::Zaire::.

I wore my black dress that hugged my body, exposing my curves I maintained since I was pregnant with Sydney.

It stopped a little above my knee and complimented my six inch heels. "You look great" Lauren said, leaning on the door.

"Really? Don't think it's too much?" I said, staring at my butt that was trying to poke through the dress. "Girl. This is too little. This is the perfect dress for a lunch date" she said, gazing.

"I hope so because I need this date to be a wake up call to Michael that I can move on"

I said, grabbing my purse. "Can move on? No honey, your showing him that you've moved on"

"Oh come on, Lauren. We are still married"

"So?"

I rolled my eyes and put my hair in a bun, strapping it in. "There" I said, placing my hands to my side, poising myself.

"Beautiful"

I smiled, "I feel beautiful". I walked out the room and downstairs having Lauren follow me. "Watch Sydney please. She's allergic to peanuts so no peanuts".

She nodded and saw me out.

I stepped in my black Mercedes and waved. She waved back and I drove off. Hopefully this works.

*

~Lunch Date~

I walked in the restaurant and told the receptionist who I was. She led me to the table that Chris was already in.

A man who's early for his own date - sexy.

"Hello" I said, slipping into the seat. And the perfect thing was, we were by the window.

He smiled, "Hello". "You look nice today" I said, picking up the menu. "I'm nothing compared to you" he said, looking me up and down.

"Nuh-uh. Eyes up"

He snapped out of his gaze and looked into my eyes. "Sorry. Habit" he said, scratching his neck. "It's ok" I giggled, looking at what I wanted.

"So tell me more about yourself" he said. I put my menu down.

"Well I was born and raised in Florida. I move to New York when I was seventeen. I was dared to have sex with whom now is my husband, and got pregnant with my daughter who is now eight. I've been kidnapped by drug dealers twice, got kicked out of the house and had to live with my best friend for five years" I broke it down. He looked at me curiously and took everything in.

If he thought I was some simple bitch he had it all wrong. "What about you?"

"I was born in Virginia. Taught myself how to dance and was even involved in Church Choir and a few talent shows. I have more personal problems that prevent me from moving forward but let's not get into that. I am very passionate about my work and I strongly believe in love"

"I can tell by your music" I said. He chuckled and smirked. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I teased.

"Oh come on. One of the most beautiful models out there not expecting to be stared down 24/7. I mean, Tyga is lucky. He gets to stare at you all day and a little extra"

Hearing his name bummed my mood but I didn't show it. "Too bad he's too ungrateful for it" I said sipping my water.

"Well his lost because if you were my women, I would treat you like the queen you are".

Chris gives me that feeling that goes way back into my teenage years. I get one compliment and already I feel like I'm on top of the world. Was I falling for him? Maybe.

Just then we saw a bunch of flashing cameras and reporters. "Damn! Get out of here" Chris said, motioning for them to leave.

A few security guards escorted them away, leaving Chris pissed.

"It's ok Chris"

"No. I wanted this date to go perfect"

"Why? Nothing's perfect" I said.

"Because I really like you and I'm hoping you would like me too.." He said, burying his face in his arms.

"I like you" I said, lifting his head up by his chin. "Really?"

I nodded and smiled at the way his face lit up. "Prove it.."

I leaned and our lips met each other. I'm telling you now - Tyga was not on my mind right now. And it's a good thing because Lauren is right. I need to show him that I've moved on. Married or not.

I saw a flash from the corner of my eye and realized a camera man was still outside. I should see this on the magazines by tomorrow..

And a call from Michael the day after that.