F O U R T E E N

.::Michael::.

It was nice to see my boys after a while. Vince shaved off his afro and now has waves. Ricardo grew out his hair and his groty. Aden still had his waves and seemed to get bulkier.

"What's up man?" Vince said, slapping hands with me. "Nothing bro. The reunion starts later, right now we need to focus"

"What's on your mind?" Derik asked, leaning on the wall. "Chris Brown worked with Calypso and as a plan to get back the money we took, he stole Sydney, beat and shot Zaire"

"Oh hell no. Say no more. We got this"

Vince pulled out his pistol and the rest pulled out their guns. I took mine out and reloaded it.

"Let's go kill a nigga"

*

I knew the building Calypso did his dirty work and I'm telling you now, I was ready to blow his brains out.

I pulled up at the building and grabbed my gun. "I go for Calypso and Chris. Y'all go for the others"

Derik got out and I followed him as we all went inside the building.

You could already smell the weed and alcohol. I shrugged it off and went up to the third floor where he was.

I walked slowly towards the door he's crew was in and knocked.

A minute later, the door swung opened and I shot the man in his head.

"Go!"

I kicked the door open and saw a bunch of guys and their hoes chilling out. I heard loud bangs and noticed the guys already got to it.

I found my way to Calypso's door and busted open. He was sitting down with his girl and Chris.

"You went too damn far"

I cocked my gun back and pulled the trigger, shooting Calypso in his head. The girl screamed but I shot her just for the heck of it.

Chris was already gone.

I walked out of the room and saw he already got Ricardo. I pulled the trigger and shot him in his back. I walked over to him.

"You touch my family, you touching me. And I don't like when people touch me"

I pulled the trigger and shot him twice in his head. He dropped his gun and didnt move.

I sighed deeply and walked over to Ricardo who held his leg.

"Get him to a hospital now!"

They obeyed and picked him up, carrying him. I looked around and looked at the floors covered in blood and the victory I felt. My babies were safe and that's all that mattered.

*

.::Zaire::.

I walked downstairs, still recovering from the beating Chris gave me. What was I thinking? Going out with him and thinking he could replace Michael. Now even though he got on my nerves, I still loved him.

I had to explain to my job how I couldn't model until I'm fully recovered. Makeup can cover the bruises and cuts, but it can't cover the pain.

I walked pass Sydney's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself and walked downstairs into the kitchen.

I rummaged through the fridge since I was starving. I picked up some bread and cheese and decided to go simple.

I opened the bread and took out two slices, unwrapping the cheese. Just then I heard a vibrating sound go off once.

I glanced at it and saw Michaels phone and a text message from someone that said - Sent and Image.

I shrugged it off, thinking it was a flyer. Then it went off again.

I was tempted and grabbed his phone, unlocking it. Of course the code was Sydney.

I clicked on the message and saw a naked picture and a text that said - "When are you coming baby? I want you"

I looked up slowly and saw the name. . .

Heather.

**

Hey so I'm ending the book today maybe. Only a few more chapters left so why not?

Also if you haven't checked out my story, Mental, please do so. So far there is only one chapter and a prologue but I'm hoping I can get 100 views and a few comments so it can be popular ^__^ .