E L E V E N

.::Zaire::.

I walked into the apartment and Chris was still in the kitchen. "Hey babe. Hungry?"

I shook my head no and put my bag and keys on the counter. "Got to eat, Zaire" he said, putting a plate of shrimp and noodles in front of me along with some cranberry juice.

"Thanks"

He smiled and kissed my for head. "You alright?". "I'm fine. Just tired. How was your day?"

"It was fine. Just ran a few errands"

I nodded. "Oh yeah, I have a checkup tomorrow" I said, drinking the cranberry juice that had a slight bitter taste.

"Oh alright. Can't make it though, I have rehearsal"

I got a bit bummed but I know how the famous life is. Always having to miss out on stuff for your career. "Alright"

*

~Next Day~

I walked into the hospital and asked the receptionist for Dr. Smith. She delivered Sydney and I want her to deliver this one.

I waited for thirty minutes and she finally called me in.

"You look amazing, honey" she said, smiling at me. I smiled back and thanked her. "How's my Sydney?" She asked, getting the jelly out.

"She's good"

I lied on the bed as she lifted my shirt up. She spread the jelly on my stomach and I payed attention to the screen.

I'm used to seeing the baby developed but since I was already a month, I didn't know hat to look for. I looked at the doctor and she had a funny look.

"That's weird..when you came to make sure you were pregnant it said you were.."

"I'm still pregnant right?"

She shook her head no.

"I'm sorry to say..but I think you had a miscarriage"

An immediate feeling of emptiness filled me as I took in the fact that I didn't have my baby inside of me.

"I'll give you a moment"

She left and lied on the bed having so many thoughts spiral in my mind. I mean, I'm healthy and didnt do anything to cause a miscarriage. Yes, I've been stressed but not to the point to loose my baby.

I couldn't cry because there were no more tears left in me.

I didn't know how Chris was going to feel or how I was going to tell him. This was all overwhelming for me.

I put my shirt down and fixed the strap of my bag over my shoulder. Just then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Guess who?"

"Look who is this?"

"This is Calypso"

I dropped my phone and heard it thump. I haven't heard from Calypso since he kidnapped and I had a feeling Chyna set him up.

I mean, how did he even get my number?

I snapped out of thought and picked my phone up. "H-h-hello?"

"Hi darling. I'm assuming your at the hospital. Sorry for your losses" he said, chuckling.

"Losses?"

"MOMMY!" I heard in the background.

"Sydney?!"

*