Chapter 3

A/N: Random pic of Sakura's male version on the side or top. Honestly, we need more gender bender and/or crossdressing fics of Sakura.

---

---

Four years had passed and 9 year old Sakura Haruno had already been dubbed as a prodigy.

She won contests here and there, and was already in her last year in high school.

"Sakura-san" Itachi, another prodigy at the age of 10, greeted her as she entered the spacious classroom.

She smiled and greeted him cheerily as she made her way to the seat beside the raven.

"Ne, Tachi-san, I heard that you have a younger brother, is it true?"

Itachi smiled a rare smile as he nodded his head.

"Hai. His name is Sasuke and he is a year younger than you" he informed

Sakura hummed as she took in the familiar room. There were only five people present including the two of them.

And the class consisted of only 10 students in total.

"Shut the f*ck up you shitty transvestite" Hidan, a white haired and magenta-eyed eleven year old, not so kindly told Deidara, a blonde boy of 11 who specializes in bombs and pottery.

Basically everyone in the class were young prodigies specializing in different things.

The eldest, Pein, was 12 years old. Followed closely by Konan, a blue haired girl, who was only a few months younger.

Then there's Zetsu, Kakuzu, Kisame, Hidan, Deidara, Itachi, and lastly Sakura, the newest addition and the youngest of the bunch.

"What did you say old man, un?!" The blonde screeched, slamming his hand on the desk.

"You heard me!"

"Shut your traps" Kakuzu butted in, "or else I'll be cutting your d*cks off"

---

Sakura tied her hair into a ponytail as she got into a fighting stance.

She was currently in a dojo called Konoha practicing her moves with the help of the 6-time world champion in mixed martial arts, Gai.

Granted that he was weird, but his skills were amazing!

"My youthful cherry blossom! Your form is beautiful!" He complimented after he showed her a new fighting stance.

But before she could thank him, someone very identical to her sensei barged in.

"My youthful onee-chan!"

---

Sasori chucked as he listened to Sakura babble on how her day went.

They were currently in the living room, lounging around.

They didn't have to worry about being seen, since her grandparents were in another trip, yet again.

"Hey Sasori-san?"

"Hm?" a red brow raised in question.

" How old are you?"

". . ."

"Sasori-san?"

"Three. . ."

"Three?"

"Three hundred and five"

Silence

. . .

. . .

"EHHHHHHH????!!!!!"

The redhead sweatdropped at her reaction.

"But your so young looking!" She exclaimed, staring at him flabbergasted.

Sasori chuckled.

"That's because I am a puppet, a machine, an immortal

I am art."

---

---

A/N: thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting! ! !

Here, have a heart *<3*

Kakuzu: my heaaaaaart!!!!!!!!

2024 A/N: Made some corrections and small edits to the chapters. I probably still missed some errors.