Awkward

°^Changbin^°

I woke up for school and start getting changed. I put on a simple black shirt with jeans and converse on. My hair was a bit messy so i just fluffed it with my hand.

I headed down the stairs and saw my mom in the kitchen.

"You don't work today mom?" I asked.

"No sweetie. I have a day off from work today."

"Oh ok mom. I'll be on my way to school. Bye! Love you!" I waved goodbye to my mom and left my house. My dad wanted to drive me to school but I decided walking would be a lot better.

I hope nothing bad happens at school today or that it's awkward with chan. Chan...

Shit.

I totally forgot what happened with chan the other day. Ugh,, how am I gonna face him today?

Whatever. Changbin calm down. Everything will be fine. You won't see him and he'll forget anything happened.

"Hey changbin!" Speak of the devil.

I hear Chan's voice calling my name. I really don't want to face him so I keep my head down and try my best to ignore him.

I walk quickly and see the door of the school. I let a sigh of relief; knowing that I avoided Chan.

"Are you ignoring me?"

Fuck.

I slowly lift uo my head and met with Chan's brown eyes. Gosh they're so pretty.

"Hmm?" He waited for my response.

"I- uh- well you see... Uh." I couldn't say anything so i just ran away from him. I look behind me and notice he's not following me. Phew... I hid behind a wall and thought about this incident.

That was so awkward. I couldn't bare it anymore.

I sigh and turn around to go to my class, until someone took a hold of my arm and covered my mouth.

Am i gonna die! Who is it!?

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

Updates might be slow

I'm sorry 😭😭

Semester exams are just such a pain🤕

I'll try to update more!

Luv u grapes! 💖✨🍇

12/14/20