Conversation

°^Changbin^°

Are they just friends? I ask myself. Chan said he loved me so... They're probably friends right? I approach them and then I hear a conversation between felix and Hyunjin.

"Dude can you believe Chan actually did and finished the bet?" I heard felix ask.

I hide behind a wall, wanting to hear more.

"Dude I really thought changbin wasn't gonna say 'I love you' to him. Maybe everyone likes Chan." I hear hyunjin chuckle.

"Poor changbin dude. Chan even showed me the video of changbin saying he loves him. Poor boy. Wonder how he would feel when he hears it was all just a bet and chan never loved him. He just wanted Jessica." Felix said and I feel my eyes water. I-is all that true? Does... Chan not love me? It was all a bet?

I turn my head towards chan direction,, Chan loves me right? But sure enough, chan was kissing Jessica. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.

I can't believe it! I-i fell for him. I can't believe i was so stupid! I felt water trickle down my cheeks, I'm crying.

"Hey are you ok?" I feel an arm on my shoulder. It's felix.

I felt anger rise up in me. How could he just act like this! He knew! All along!

"Leave me alone!" I shouted at him and pushed him away, causing him to stumble back.

"Dude what the hell!" He yelled at me, grabbing the attention of many people.

"Shut up! You knew! You all knew!" I yelled as I pointed at Jisung, Felix, and Hyunjin.

"Changbin what happened?" Minho came up to me and asked me in a soothing voice.

"M-minho. They- they knew. They all knew." I said as I held minho tightly.

"What did they know? Tell me binnie baby." He ran his hand through my hair.

"C-chan doesn't love m-me. It was all p-part of a bet. I loved him m-minho!" I cried in minho's shoulder.

Minho turned his head towards jisung's direction and gave him a death stare.

"You knew?"

"B-baby i-i you see,, it's not what it looks like please-"

"Save it. Come on baby let's go." Minho took a hold of my arm and led me out of through the crowd but then we were stopped by a voice.

"Changbin!" Chan. I turn my heads towards him; tears still on my eyes.

"Hey, hey are you ok?" He took a hold of my face.

"Don't act like you care Chan." I pushed him away.

"Wait, what do you mean changbin?" He asked with a confused face.

"You should know chan! You don't love me! You love jessica! It was all part of a bet to make me fall in love with you! You have Jessica now so leave me alone." I said and pushed him. I don't want to deal with him anymore.

"No changbin wait!"

"He said to leave him alone." Minho warned Chan.

"I'm sorry." I heard chan say. I shake my head and follow minho through the door.

Chan, I hope we never see each other again.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

12/25/20