Cuddles

°^Changbin^°

Today was the first day of me and chan being a couple. He's the best thing that has happened in my life and I'm so grateful for him. I don't think i could for anyone else.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Chan asked me and patted my head.

"Of how you're the best thing that happened to me."

"You're cute." He smiled, his dimples showing. I reach up and poke one of them.

"Your dimples are cute channie. I could see them all day long." I smiled and then cuddled on his chest.

"Cute baby. Let's cuddle?" He asked and patted his lap.

"Cuddles!" I exclaimed and jumped on his lap. He hugged my waist and laid me on my bed, with him spooning me and my back against his chest.

"Channie?"

"Yes baby?"

"Why did you fall in love with me? Jessica is so much better than me and is so pretty and popular. Why me?"

"Well first of all, Jessica is not better than you. Second of all, I started growing interest in you when we would hang out a lot and be together most of the time. It was just suppose to be for a bet but then, you were just too perfect that how could i have not fallen in love with you?"

"You're sweet channie. That's why i love you and always will." I grabbed his arm and put it around my waist. He took a hold of my hips and brought me closer to him.

"You're so tiny baby. Fit just in my arms."

I smiled and pushed my hips back.

Suddenly i felt something hard against my lower area. I blushed when i realised it was Chan's dick. Oh my god! I covered my mouth with both of my hands. He's...so big!

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

1/9/21