❗❗❗

°^Changbin^°

I bit my lip a bit and covered my face.
I want to do it with chan. What if he doesn't want to do it with me? Ugh but i really want to. Fuck it.

I turn around to his side and sit on my knees. He stood up and gave me a confused look.

"What's wrong baby?" I fiddled with my hands and then i breathed in and exhaled.

"C-chan?"

"Yes?"

"Can we.. um can we do it." Once i said that, he choked in mid air.

"A-are you sure you want to do it? Like right now?"

"Yes channie. Please. I really want to do it."

"Ok fine. Is this your first time? I don't want to hurt you." He asked.

"Um I have done it before channie." I shyly said.

"You have!? With who!"

"Umm.. Minho."

"Minho! Him! W-w what? Why?" He asked with a super confused face.

"That doesn't matter now. Let's do it please." I said getting on top of his lap.

"Ok fine but after we are done, you're telling me what happened."

"Ok Ok now hurry."

"Needy much?" He chuckled and started discarding his shirt off. I drooled at the sight of his abs.

"Clothes off baby." He said and looked at me. I nodded and started taking my clothes off.

°^Author^°

Soon, both of the males clothes were of the floor and changbin covered his body. He felt so shy under Chan's gaze and just wanted to hide. He really did want to do it with chan, so how could he feel so embarrased?

"Don't be shy baby." Chan said and held changbin's cheeks in his hand. He smiled and patted his head. "Lay down. I'm gonna prep you ok?" The smaller nodded his head and slowly laid on the bed. Chan took a hold of his legs and spread them apart, making changbin let out a little yelp.

"Do you have a lube somewhere?" Chan asked and turned his head to look for one. Changbin pointed under the bed and the taller looked under and grabbed the lube. He opened it and poured some on his fingers.

"Ready?" Chan asked as he had two of his fingers already on the smaller's entrance. The shorter nodded his head and soon enough, Chan inserted his fingers in, causing changbin to let out a little moan.

"C-chan more please." Changbin moaned and grabbed onto Chan's arms. Chan nodded and started his fingers in and out and by now, changbin was a moaning mess. Chan was worried that changbin's mom would hear them so he shoved his other two fingers from his other hand in the smaller's mouth. Changbin whimpered around the taller's fingers and tears poured out from his eyes.

"You've got to stay quiet ok? Your mom might hear us." Chan said. Changbin nodded his head and his moans went to small whimpers. Chan then started stretching the younger more and changbin was trying so hard not to let out a loud moan. Soon, Chan took his fingers out of the smaller's hole and mouth.

"Do you have a condom? Or you don't want to use one?" Changbin shook his said, "I don't want to use one." The taller nodded and then lined himself on the smaller's entrance. Soon, he pushed in all the way, making changbin arch his back and let out a breathy moan.

"Quiet. Remember, your mom might hear us." Changbin nodded his head rapidly and covered his mouth with his hands. Chan started thrusting inside the younger, making the bed creek a bit. He loved the feeling of his dick being engulfed by the younger's hole. It felt so warm and tight.

Changbin on the other hand, was trying so hard not to let out his moans. Chan was making him fell so good that it was impossible for him not to moan.

"~C-chan ngh more p-please." Changbin said through his hands that were covering his mouth. Chan nodded his head and started thrusting inside changbin faster. The shorter gripped onto the bed sheets and and tried to keep his moans in. The pain was getting to him, but so was the pleasure.

"I-i'm close ngh." Changbin said quietly and then that's when his eyes went wide: chan hit his prostate. Changbin came with a low moan and was panting. He got tighter around Chan and soon, chan came inside changbin. The taller pulled out and laid next to hus boyfriend.

"That. Was-" Chan started.

"Amazing." Changbin smiled. "It was painful, but i still enjoyed it.

"I'm glad you did. Let's sleep." Chan said and hugged the smaller.

"What if my mom comes in the morning?" Changbin asked.

"Well then we'll have to wake up early if you don't want her to find out." Chan said.

"Hm ok." Changbin said and yawned.

"Let's sleep." Chan said and kissed changbin's forehead.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

1/23/21