School

°^Changbin^°

It's been a week since i have been in this school, and I hasn't been so bad. The teachers are nice, the school is very well educated.

Nothing bad has happened to me, well except for coach jungkook but he didn't do anything to me. Well, at least he wasn't touching me that sexually. He just grabbed me by the waist.

Well today is another day at school. I arrive at the front door and instead of getting greeted from seungmin, Minho and jeongin, four boys stood in front of me.

"May I help you?" I ask at a boy that was the tallest from the group.

"No, but you can help me." I turn my attention to a similar voice. It's him. That same guy that bullied jeongin.

"It's you!" I exclaimed and pointed at the guy. Bang chan? I think.

"Didn't your mom ever tell you it's rude to point at someone?" He smirked. I feel my face heat up due to embarrassment. I slowly put my finger down.

"S-sorry." I mentally slapped my head in my mind and look at the floor. Well this is embarrassing.

I feel a finger on my chin and then my chin is lifted up. I met with a pair of brown eyes.

"Cute." Cute!? Me? Cute!? What's wrong with this guy?

"Uh thanks?" I pulled his hand away from my chin, not wanting what happened the same with the coach.

"Don't push my hand away." He said in a stern voice.

"Don't touch me." I said back and crossed my arms.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way." I smiled and pushed through them to get inside the school.

~°~°~°~°^Chan^°~°~°~

"He's more difficult than i thought." I said and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Well good luck to you. Still think you can win?" Felix said.

"Of course. I'm gonna make jessica be with me."

"Hmm. Well let's head to the back of the school to smoke. Let's skip class again." We heard hyunjin say.

"Hey now that you're talking about class, i actually have class with that kid. This is now my chance." I said, smirking.

"Dude are you actually going to class?" Jisung asked.

"Of course. I want to win that bet. It's jessica we're talking about dude. The jessica."

"Fine whatever but I'm not going to class so you're on your own." Jisung said and left to the back of the school, hyunjin and felix following along.

"Time for class."

°^Changbin^°

"Oh! Good morning mister bang chan. I'm so glad you joined us. Please have a seat."

"Ah good morning Ms. Manoban. You know I love this class."

I look up from my work and notice that chan guy. I could here the sarcasm in his voice and then approached me.

We made eye contact for a brief second and then i looked away. I noticed that there was actually an empty seat behind mine. I never noticed he was in my class.

"Hey is everything ok?" I turn and it's minho.

"Of course. Why?"

"I don't know. You just look silent."

"How can i look "silent"."

"Just a saying." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Ok class, we will be working on a math project and you guys have only three days to work on it. Yes it will be a partner assignment and I'll be the one choosing the partners. Ok, so first up we have
Hongjoong and Mingi
Seungmin and jeongin..."

"I hope we get picked together." Minho whispers to me and I nod my head.

"Jisung and Minho...

"Well there goes our luck." I said.

"Lia and Yeji
Ryujin and Yuna
Wooyoung and San
Yunho and Jongho...
And...
Chan and changbin"

My eyes widened. Chan! Why him! Ok changbin calm down. You need your grades to be higher so just focus on the project.

"Mister minho i know mister Jisung isn't here but when ever you see him, please let him know."

"Yes ma'am."

I turn my back and notice chan was looking at me. Was he staring at me this whole time?

"Ok so I'll let you guys talk on your own. The project will be about showing algebra and show all steps. This shows that i know what you guys know in math. You guys are now dismissed. I'll see you all tommorow."

"Well time to go to next class." I said and stood up with minho.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/14/20