Celebrate Pt.2

°^Changbin^°

"We're here. You can get off now." I look around and notice this beautiful house. I say it's about three stories high.

"Are you guys coming along?" I hear chan ask.

"Oh uh yes sorry." I open the door, minho's hand still with mine, and we both step out.

"You won't get lost." I hear jisung say and he detached mine and minho's hand.

"Jeez what's his problem?" I whisper to minho.

"I don't know. Come on let's head inside."

We follow chan and jisung inside and oh my god it was beautiful! There was white furniture, a chandelier, and beautiful, long stairs.

"Come this way." Chan took a hold of my hand, causing me to heat up.

Calm down changbin, he just took a hold of your hand. There's nothing to be blushing about. But,, why is my heart beating fast?

"So we'll be celebrating in my room since it is huge. We'll just wait for the others to come here." Chan sat on his bed with Jisung. Meanwhile, me and minho were standing like total idiots.

"Hey are you ok?" Minho took a hold of my face and brought me close to him. (Iwbshisnsxb)

"Your face is so red."

"I-i'm sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry about?"

"I- i just-"

"Hey let him go. Nothing's wrong with him." I turn my head to Jisung and apologize.

"Hey guys we're here." Hyunjin barged inside Chan's room.

"Well now time to celebrate." Jisung clapped his hands and went to look for something under Chan's bed.

I thought he was gonna get a gun and shoot us, but i was relieved that he just pulled out a pack of beer out, not that I'm happy with beer but it's better than a gun.

"Dude pass me one." Jisung threw a beer at Hyunjin.

Jisung offered me some but i kindly declined.

"It's just one."

"Ah no thank you."

"Whatever. How about you cutie? Would you like one?" Jisung smirked at minho.

"N-no thanks."

"You guys are no fun." Jisung said and drank a bottle of beer.

°^Chan^°

"Hey dude go talk to him. Now is your chance to get "closer to him". Felix said to me. I nod my head and stood up from my bed.

"Hey changbin." I put an arm around his shoulder.

"Hey Chan." He said, not making eye contact with me. I frowned and took a hold of his chin.

"It's rude not to make eye contact with someone when they are talking." I said I turn his face towards mine. I now saw his face perfectly and saw he was blushing. Hmm fun. Let's continue.

I leaned my lips close to him and his face turned redder. I smirk and then close the gap.

I could see that his eyes widened and then pushed me away.

"C-chan! What was that for!?"

"I couldn't resist myself, you were so cute."

"I-i minho let's go." I see him take a hold of his friend's arm and lead him out of my room.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/27/20