Work

°^Changbin^°

"To be honest with you, I don't know much about math. Can you teach me?"

"Well do you know some at least?" I asked him.

"Uh not really. I usually skip class."

"How do you even pass school?" I shake my head.

"Yah! Rude."

"Sorry. I'll teach you. Let me go find a math book so i can show you some problems." I stand up from my seat and go to the math school book sections. I find a thickish book and try to reach it.

Since i was short, i couldn't reach it. I tried my best bit still couldn't manage to reach it. I then feel someone press close to my back and turn.

"Chan?"

"I saw that you couldn't reach the book so i decided to give you a hand." I see him reach the book.

"Here you go."

"Thanks. Let's go back." I felt my heart start beating really fast and i felt my face get hot. Why?

We arrived to our table and place the math book down.

"Ok so let's start. So here we have the first problem. The scale of a floor plan is 1ft equals 12 inches. In the floor plan, the room will be 36 inches apart. How far apart should the rooms be in feet? So basically look for X." (This is an actual problem I had in my geometry class-)

"What the hell! That's so difficult."

"Not really. It's very simple. Just put 1 first and put 12 on the bottom to set a ratio. Then you get X and put 36 at the bottom. You will cross-multiply, so 12×X and 36×1. You will get 12x=36 so when you divide by 12 on both sides, you'll get that x=3. Simple."

(Just in case you didn't understand what I was saying-⬇)

"This... Was a lot of work." He said and i let put a small laugh.

"You'll get it eventually. It's actually easier than it seems. Well now you have to start practicing. I'll get one problem and you get your own. We will show all steps, if you need help just ask me ok?"

"Yes."

"Ok so let's have a draft first and then we can work on the real thing." He nodded his head and started working. Like him? Working? Wow-(she's hot)

~°~°~°~°^Chan^°~°~°~°~

This is my chance to get closer to him. He'll eventually fall in love with me i know it.

His blush shows everything. I bet his heart was also beating very fast. Poor boy. When he falls in love with me, I'm going to break his heart. He is really gonna think that ME, The Bang Chan is gonna love him? Yeah right. Bullshit.

He could help me get better grades though. I could pass my classes. Ha. Using him is even better.

I see him working on his problem so I go up to him. I was basically giving him a back hug, or at least that's what it looked like.

"W-what are you doing? Get back t-to work."

"Cute."

"Stop saying I'm cute, it's annoying." He said and pushed me away from him.

"But your blush is so cute." I grab his chin so he could look up at me.

"I don't blush." He tried to push my hand away but i had a hard grip on his chin. I leaned close to his lips and stayed there for a few seconds before i saw him blush again.

Maybe he will fall for me like everyone.

"Don't touch me." He grabbed my hand and pushed it away with force.

Or maybe not...

"Now get back to work and stop playing around."

"Hmm feisty. I like it." He grabbed my collar and pulled me close to his face.

"Don't play with me Chan. Get back to work."

Jeez what's with this kid.

"Okok I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes and went back to work. This shit ain't easy.

"I need help."

"You're a pain in the ass."

"There's gonna be pain in your ass one day." I winked at him.

"Yea now it is because of you. Now what do you need help on?"

"Hmm... Everything."

"This is gonna be a long day."

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/18/20