°^°

°^Changbin^°

I stared panicking and looked around my surroundings; there was no one. Just my luck.

I was thrown on the ground and a hand covered my face.

"W-who are you? Please let me go." I tried pushing them away but they had a hard grip.

I finally felt the hands let go of my face and noticed that there was no one around me. What?

"Surprise!"

"Ah! What the fuck chan!?" I exclaimed as he stood in front of me.

"What?" He asked blankly.

"Bitch you scared me!" I said standing up, only to be pushed back on the ground.

"What the heck? I have to get to class."

"No. Stay here."

"I should listen to you why?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what exactly?"

"Are you ignoring me?"

°^Chan^°

Shit! If he starts ignoring me, that means the less he'll fall for me.

°^Changbin^°

"Why do you want to know? It doesn't matter to you."

"It does because it's hurting me."

"It... hurts you?"

"Yes. I thought we were becoming a thing, but then i noticed what I did yesterday. I'm really sorry. Do you forgive me?"

I felt really bad. I didn't want him to be hurt.

"F-fine." I stood up and dusted my clothes.

"Thank you!" He jumped a bit and gave me a kiss in the cheek. My eyes widened and my cheeks turned pink.

"Come on lets head to class." He grabbed my hand and led me to the classroom.

What are you doing to me Chan?

°^Chan^°

Great! I knew that kiss was gonna make him flustered. He's so easy. Jessica will soon be mine.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

12/19/20