Done

°^Changbin^°

I was actually surprised chan started working. From the days i have been in school, I have rarely seen him, but I've never seen him in my class until today. So basically him not being in class told me that he has never worked on an assignment before.

"Are you done?" I asked as i went up to him.

"So close.... And done. Wow, (shes hot-) that was actually easy. Thanks."

"You're welcome i guess. Well it's like 6pm i have to leave already." I grabbed my notebooks and stuffed them inside my backpack.

Chan was also grabbing his paper and materials to put them inside his bag.

"Do you want a ride home?" I heard him ask me.

"Uh no it's ok. I'll walk home." I put my backpack on and headed out the library. I noticed it was getting darker so I just tried to walk fast.

I saw a few people still on the streets or sidewalk. My house was about 20 minutes away so i just focused on getting there quickly. My mom was a worried woman that would always want her child home before she came from work. Since she got out of work earlier from work today, she started spamming me with text messages like where are you? did something happen? police! are you missing!? did someone kidnap you!

I just text her that I'm arriving home soon. Finally she stopped messaging me.

"Hey." I heard a voice next to me and i turn around.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left?" I asked the person that was next to me on a motorcycle, Chan.

"Well i felt bad so i decided to look for you."

"You felt bad for me? You? The hell? Nice joke." I laughed and continued walking on the sidewalk.

"I mean it. You help me out, so I'll help you out. Deal?"

"Fine. Only because i don't want you to keep nagging. But how do I?" I tried to find a place to sit and place myself.

"Right here." He scooted forward and left a space for me to sit.

"Here." I saw him grab a helmet and placed it on my head. I tried tying it, but I've never worn a helmet or been on a motorcycle.

"Let me do it." He got of the motorcycle and started tying my helmet. Up close, i could see his brown eyes and his pale skin. I've got to admit, Chan's hot (duh)

"Done staring?" Shoot i got caught.

"There was dust on your face."

"Then how come you didn't dust it away while you were looking?" He leaned close to me.

"I wasn't staring." I turn my head and get away from him.

"Ok let's go then. Hop on."

I get on the motorcycle and grab a handle next to me.

"I suggest you hold onto me." He said while he turned on his motorcycle.

"I don't need t- Ahh!" He drove at fast speed, causing me to hold onto his jacket with my fingers so i wouldn't fall off.

"Told you to hold on." He laughed.

"Shut up." I said.

Is this guy a maniac or something? He's driving too fast.

"Shouldn't you slow down?"

"Nah, we're at good speed." He drove faster, and this time i had to wrap my arms around his waist.

~°~°^Chan^°~°~

I could hear his heart beat rapidly on my back. He was pressed against me and was holding my waist tightly.

"Where so you live by the way?" I asked him.

"By xxxxxxxx." I nodded my head and headed that direction. We arrived in 5 minutes which was really quick.

°^Changbin^°

"Thanks." I tell chan and got off. I start taking off the helmet and hand it to him.

"Do you want me to take you to your front door?"

"I'm fine on my own." I head towards my door and open it and was greeted by my mom.

"Oh my god binnie! You're ok! I thought you died."

"Mom what the-?" Isn't she over exaggerating?

"You know I'm a very protective mother binnie."

"Yes mom I know. So what's for dinner?"

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

11/20/20

Is the story even good so far?