Bet leading to love

°^Changbin^°

Knock Knock

"Changbin sweetie?" I woke up to the sound of my mom knocking on my door. Shit! I notice that me and Chan are both bare naked. What will she think! I shook Chan so he could wake up.

"Huh? What happened?" He groaned.

"Channie wake up! My mom is outside my door." His eyes went wide and he got off the bed. He started changing into his clothes.

"Binnie?"

"I'm coming mom! Just give me a minute!" I quickly got off the bed and started changing into my clothes. Chan turns to me and gives a look, what-do-i-do-look

"Lay down in bed." I whispered to him. He nodded and laid down. Soon, i finished changing into my clothes and opened the door.

"Hey mom. Do you need something?"

"I just wanted to tell you breakfast is ready. By the way, Chan didn't go home right?"

"Uh um no. He just stayed here and um we went straight to sleep."

"Your moans at night say something else." She shook her head. I blushed and sighed.

"You can stop pretending to sleep now channie." I said.

"Did she find out?" He said as he got out of the blankets.

"Yeah she did." I said.

"My son sounded like he was in pain. Hope he's fine." My mom said and left to the kitchen. Gosh! This is so embarrassing.

I close my door and go lay back down with my boyfriend.

"That's so embarrassing." I said.

"We should've put an alarm." He said and hugged me.

"We should have." I said.

"So..." Chan started speaking.

"What?"

"You and minho."

"Oh. Yeah. That."

"So how did it all start off?"

"Well me and him were just hanging out in his house. We were talking about what our ideal type was, and then.. he just kissed me. I didn't reject and well.. we did it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"W- Why would you ask that?!"

"I'm just curious! Or was i better?" He smirked.

"Minho's my best friend. And he likes jisung so we have no feelings for each other. So of course you were better."

"It was kinda obvious that minho liked jisung. But jisung was so much more obvious. He would always stare at him. I'm just waiting for the day he'll ask him out."

"Yeah. Well we should head to the kitchen. My mom will get mad." I said and stood up.

"Yeah let's go. Love you baby." He said and gave me a little kiss.

"I love you too channie." I smiled.

^°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^

This was the end of 'Bet leading to love' 😭

I hope you all enjoyed this story! 💖✨

I'll be publishing more chanchang books in the future!

Luv u grapes! 🍇💖✨

1/25/21