9

He sat me down on his bed pulling me into his shoulder and rocking me slowly. "Do you want to talk about it?"
"Not really" I whispered as a tear fell down my face. That was the last I remembered before waking up in a warm bed, Spencer was on the small sofa in the room. I felt really bad for taking his bed.

  I sneaked out back to my room to go have a shower and get changed. I changed into a white blouse and black dress pants, before grabbing my bag and heading to the lobby to meet everyone else. When I got down there it was just Hotch, Rossi and Emily. Hotch looked at me, his eyes searching my body language for my current mental state. I gave a small nod and a smile before sitting down in one of the red lobby seats. 

  Slowly, everyone else started to appear, when Spencer got down he sat next to me, "Sorry you should have woken me, or let me take the sofa, it wasn't fair"
"Hey, it's fine, you looked so peaceful" Derek appeared, tucking his shirt into his jeans, just in time to hear the last of Spencer and I's conversation before we got ready to leave. "With the timing, and everything going on you deserved some rest, uninterrupted rest."

   We all piled into the two SUV's heading to the station. Detective Parker was in the conference room waiting for us as we filed in. I put my bag down with Spencer's as Morgan got Garcia on a call so we could re-group. She had done a deep dive on all seven current suspects, the parents of the missing girl, Erica were sat hoping for news, too which JJ headed out to try calm them down. Every so often I'd look up from the file and I swear that Det. Parker was looking at me every time. I shuffled around in my seat, attempting to shake off the uncomforting vibe he gave me.

  As Morgan was sat next to me, I assume he could sense how tense I was. Everything was still awkward between us, I am just glad he hasn't brought up the kiss, to be honest I'm not even 100%  that I did kiss him or if I was just imagining things. My phone started ringing too which I excused myself Hotch clearly understanding. "Amy, hey"
"Hey Liz" she said quietly, it was clear she had been crying, a lot. She sniffled before continuing, "I don't think I can get through today without you" I spent the next 5 minutes trying to calm her down which by her now apparent inability to speak due to the tears, clearly wasn't working.

  I found a quiet room at the station and facetimed her. Her eyes were puffy and red, her hair was thrown in a messy bun and she was wearing one of my oversized tops. We talked about everything, I was trying to distract her from the thought of Caleb. Suddenly, the door opened to Det. Parker, too which I told Amy I had to go. But, his intentions weren't work. As I stood up he closed the door, too which I he gave him a confused look. He responded with a disturbing smirk before pushing me up against the wall, jamming his lips against mine. I didn't know what to do, I was frozen. I felt a tear slip down my face as I pushed him off me and screamed "GET OFF ME!"

  Seconds later, the whole team was rushing through the door, Derek had his hands around Parker's neck as Spencer rushed over to me, Hotch stood with a stern look on his face, "What is going on here?" he asked. All I could respond with was quiet sobs that were muffled by Spencer's chest. "DUDE, RELAX, SHE CAME ON TO ME" Parker yelled as Derek wouldn't let go. Emily and Rossi pulled Derek off him before forcing him into a chair and sending Derek out to calm down.

  I sat there as everyone's faces raked the room, trying to find anything to help them figure out what just happened. Spencer pulled me up to my feet taking me to another room, to try get some answers from me, without everyone else there staring at me.

Okay, I finally got an update, I hope you like it. Iona Xx