3

"What did you get?" Hotch asked as Derek and I walked in the room. "The M.E. says that the first victim was strangled after being hit in the head, but the others died after the blow. They all had marks around their wrists from being restrained and they all died roughly 2 hours before they were dumped."
"He moves quick after he kills them but they were all missing for 5 days before being dumped, any signs of sexual assualt?" Reid asked.
"Yeah" I said, it breaking my heart, thinking about what they had been through.

  I had a look at the board and everything that had been written on it. Suddenly, the door opened and Emily and Rossi walked in. "All the alleys were behind buildings, locals say no one really goes down then except for a few drug addicts, but none of them said they saw anything." Emily said.

  "Okay, so what do we know about the unsub?" Hotch asked.
"He obviously has a vehicle if he's able to get down the alleys to dump them without being seen." Derek said.
"Okay so he is mobile, he is clearly killing for power, wanting to be able to control them, raping them, making them feel as small as he can." Emily replied.
"But, is he organized, he is able to abduct them and dump them without being seen but had to strangle the first one as his hit wasn't strong enough" I added.
"He's evolving" Reid said. "You know, it is said that people who choose to knock people out as their method of killing, that they are looking for a quick way, so that they don't have to think about it, the hit will fracture the skull and cause bleeding in the brain, resulting in pressure, forcing it to stop telling all of our organs what to do." Spencer let out a small chuckle, "Our brain is very clever like that." I looked at him, amazed.

  "JJ we are ready to give out the profile" exclaimed Hotch.
  JJ held the press conference as we told the local police office the profile: a white male, 45-50, aggressive, always wanting to be on control, the vehicle he uses is probably a work vehicle. He is what we call an organized sadistic serial killer.

  "Has Garcia found a connection?" Asked Rossi,
"I'll give her a call" said Morgan. Morgan called her and put it on speaker.
"Hey baby girl, you got anything for me?"
Baby girl, are they a thing? "Yes, all of the 3 victims buy their coffee from the same café"
"Okay, thank you sugar, you're amazing!"
"You're only saying that cause it's true."
Everyone gave out a small chuckle, I could see a large grin forming across Morgan's face. If they are a thing, he really loves her.

  "Morgan, Davies, go check out the café"
We both nodded. This time I drove, I'm a pretty good driver, compared to Derek anyway, he drives like a maniac.

  When we arrived at the café we asked for the owner and she took us into the back. I showed her the pictures asking if she recognised them, she nodded saying they were regulars. Derek asked if anyone had been in that was new, maybe acting suspiciously. She shook her head saying that their was no one she noticed but that we should ask the other staff.
  She led us too them and we asked the same question. One of the younger female employees said that was a new man that came in, she thought he acted a little strange, trying to flirt and get her number etc. She couldn't give us a name, but she gave us a discription. We asked her to try and learn his name or try get a picture discreetly next time he came in and to contact us if she did.

  While we were checking out the café, Reid and Emily were going to the victims houses. We all got back and shared what we had learned. Emily said that the husband of victim 1 had said he found her work badge on the drive when he got home from work after picking up the kids from school. Because of this we learned she had been taken from outside her house. Meaning the unsub had clearly been stalking the victims, knowing when they got home, and when the neighborhood was quiet.

Chapter 3 guys, hope you like it. I spent my whole day planning this book, and upcoming cases instead of doing my school work 😳
Iona XX