5

I was still in shock, Spencer was practically dragging me back to the SUV. When we arrived back at the station we grabbed our bags and headed to the hotel for the night, before we headed back to Quantico. Our flight was set to head off at 10:00 and it was currently 20:56.

  I headed to my room, starting to slowly pack up my things into my go-bag, leaving out an outfit for the flight tomorrow. I got changed into my shorts and tank top to have an early night, knowing I just needed to sleep it off. A few people knocked at the door, asking if I was okay and offering to keep me company, but I turned all offers down.

  I had turned on the TV struggling to get to sleep, the news came on as they spoke about the fact a serial killer had been taken off the streets. Then failing to mention the fact he shot himself. I was just sat there in the bed, staring around the room, unable to sleep, I looked over at the clock, it reading 02:37.

  I hadn't realised I'd been there for so long, just sat there. I decided to go take a walk hoping it would help. Grabbing my cardigan and purring on my pair of Nike sliders, I grabbed my room key and headed out. Heading towards the pool, I spotted a little bench that I chose to sit on.

  I was sat staring as the glowing water of the pool danced in the moonlight, that was until the face of Anton Wright appeared. The bang of the gun, scaring me yet again, it wasn't until I hit the hard ground and felt as if it was raining I'd realised I'd fallen off the bench and was now crying.

  I was curled in a ball, crying into my elbows. I didn't even notice there was someone else there until I felt a pair of strong arms pull me into a warm chest. I didn't even think to question who it was.

  I had started to calm down when I looked up and so Morgan staring back down at me. I quickly stood up running, towards the stairs and back to my room. Derek Morgan just saw me crying, basically having a panic attack, all he's going to do is mock me now.

  It wasn't until the annoying tone of my alarm started ringing that I realised I hadn't slept a bit. Changing into my clothes and packing up the last of my stuff I brushed my teeth and headed down to the lobby. Grabbing a coffee and a slice of toast to eat as I waited.

  Emily was first down, I think she could tell I hadn't slept as she immediately cane over to me when she saw me, wrapping an arm around me pulling me close. I was trying so hard to hold back the tears.

  Slowly, everyone else started to appear, then there was Derek, I could tell he was glancing over at me, trying to work out if I was fine but I avoided all contact with him. Even asking if I could switch with Rossi in the SUV.

  I chose to sit on the long row of seats on the jet, curled up in the corner with one of the blankets over me. A wave of tiredness collapsing over me as I fell into a very unpeaceful slumber.

  BANG, I woke startled, everyone looking at me. I covered the blanket over my face hiding, that was until Reid cane over pulling me close. I rested my head on his shoulder, drifting off again, this time into a peaceful sleep.

Okay we are getting there. Part 5. Enjoy.
Iona Xx