4

It had been 2 days and we still had no leads or any further evidence to help us solve this case. Even worse, another victim had been taken, her name is Natasha Lee, she is 37 and has 3 kids at home and a husband worried sick. No leads, that was until I got a phone call; "Hello, Davies here"
"Hi, this is Jenna, from the café"
"Oh hi, is everything okay"
"Yeah, but that guy, he came in this morning, he said his name was Anton, I'm sorry I couldn't get a picture"
"No, it's okay, that's amazing, thank you so much"

  I headed in to tell the team whilst dialling Garcia. She pulled up our previous list of about 130 names and narrowed it down to just Anton's. Unfortunately, there were still 4 names. She gave us a background on all of them and sent us their pictures.

  "These two both match the description" Reid said. We had an Anton Wright and an Anton Morris. After digging further we found out Mr Wright owned a storage container so we went to check it out. If he stuck to his schedule she won't be dead yet, fingers crossed.

  "Okay 3,2,1, FBI, ANTON WRIGHT PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Hotch yelled, he wasn't there, but Saffron was. I cut the ropes tying her hands together and pulled her into a big hug. It was great we had reached her, but now he knows we are on to him.

  "Okay, change of plans, no one, and I mean no one JJ, finds out we rescued her not even the family, we wait him out, here, he has too come back at some point." said Hotch.
"Come on man, we could be here for days" Morgan replied.
"Well let's hope not"

  "We had been waiting outside in the SUV for about four hours now and he hadn't shown up, I was starting to get tired. It was Emily, Morgan, Reid and I, Reid was deep in some lengthy book, I swear this was like his 6th already. I knew he could read quick but not that quick. Emily and Morgan were sat there joking about taking a look around every so often.

  I yawned and Reid looked at me, I tried to get comfy to take a nap but it was impossible in this car. Spencer reached his arm out, offering me to lie on him, I was unsure but was too tired so did anyway. The last thing I heard before I fell into a light sleep was, "Ooo pretty boys got a girlfriend." from none other than Derek Morgan, he really did know how to piss people off.

  I woke startled to Spencer shaking me, "That's our guy" said Emily. She called it onto Hotch on the radio. Hotch and Rossi -or the Ye Oldies as I like to call them- headed round the back of the storage units as we headed in the front after him.

  A confused look came over his face as he opened his unit to find no girl, no woman to torture. "FBI, ANTON WRIGHT, PUT YOUR HANDS UP"
"Or what? You'll shoot?" Anton said as he pulled a gun out, putting it to his head. Slowly pulling the trigger. BANG.

  Horror came over me as I processed what just happened, we didn't even get the chance to reason with him. I was stood, locked in position, unable to move. That was the first time I have ever been in that situation, being the one watching it happen, not the one with the gun to the head.

  A couple years ago after my brother died of an overdose, I was the lowest I've ever been, I was cutting my thighs, knowing my wrists would be too noticeable for the job. I had got a text from my mom asking how I was, too which I replied "Fine." Except I wasn't, as 2 hours later I had a gun too my head. If it wasn't for my boyfriend at the time coming home early from work, I wouldn't even be here. Too which I'm grateful I am.

  Everyone was rushing over to his body, covering it, and removing the gun from his hand, as I was still stood still. Spencer walked over too me. "Hey, Liz, you okay?" I didn't respond. Instead he put his hand on my shoulder, before pulling me in for a hug, I don't know what shocked me more, the guy who just killed himself in front of me, or Dr Spencer Reid hugging someone.

  I could feel the pairs of eyes staring at us.

  Okay I'm going to try have it so I can get one out a day, and that is the plan. Although I do go back to school on Monday so won't have as much time, but I'm trying to right as many parts ahead as I can. Please vote and comment.
Iona Xx