6

Everyone was making small talk as we headed up to the sixth floor in the elevator, as we stepped out I saw Penelope, waiting. Derek walked over to her wrapping his arm around her as we all headed into the bullpen.

  I sat my bag down beside my chair and reached for my mug, picking it up and walking over to get coffee. With all the paperwork I knew I was going to need it. Just as I sat it down on my desk Garcia walked in, "Hey, who is up for drinks, I mean this is Liz's first closed case with us, we need to celebrate." Her cheerful tone making me feel slightly sick, glad that she didn't have to witness what I just did.

  Once everyone agreed for drinks I started packing up my stuff, that was until I spotted Derek walking towards me. "Morgan, what can I do you for?"
"Are you okay"
"Why, cause you held me as I had a panic attack?" I said under my breath.
"I just want to check if you're okay"
"Look I'm fine, now just drop it, please"
He walked away, I could see the guilt in his eyes, maybe he wasn't going to mock me.

  We were all at the bar, Morgan was being grinded on by about 3 girls, meanwhile 'Ye Oldies' were sat discussing old cases and the rest of us were making small chat about our plans. I was ordering shots for myself like it was nobody's business. Knowing I could take it, or so I thought.

  People slowly started to head home until it was just Emily, JJ, Rossi, Morgan and I. Hotch said he had to get back as he was getting Jack in the morning and I could tell Spencer never really wanted to be there in the first place. I was so out of it, drunk, I couldn't even tell which way was up or down, but I remember Morgan offering to take me home.

  I woke, the next morning with the worst headache, like in all of time. I walked, or more, stumbled, to my medicine cabinet getting something for the pain. I fried some eggs and bacon and brewed some coffee, knowing food would help ease the sickly feeling in my stomach. I'm just glad the alcohol left me too impaired to dream about Anton.

  I took a shower and it wasn't until the warm water hit the back of my neck, I remembered. Last night, when Derek dropped me off, I kissed him, too which I am 80% sure he didn't kiss back, instead picked me up and dropped me in my bed. Too which I'm thankful for.

  I was deciding what to do with my hair when there was a knock at the door, in walked Amelia, "Amy, what are you doing here?"
"What? You didn't think mom and dad weren't going to tell me my big sister got a fancy new job hunting serial killers"
"Okay, yeah, but what are you doing here, at my apartment?"
"Oh, I just came to drop by, see how you are doing"
Amy, Amelia is my little sister, she is 22, and one of my favourite people ever. She's been there for me through everything. Most importantly Caleb's death.

  We got a case, sorry: JJ
"Crap, I just got called in to work"
"Ooh sweet, you can show me around."
I didn't have time to put up a fight so she ended up coming with me. As we got in I could tell everyone wanted me to do an introduction. "Okay fine seen as Liz here won't introduce me, Hi, I'm Amelia, her sister" Everyone looked at me as I gave Amy an 'I would murder you right now if I could' glare.

  I could feel Derek looking over at me so I tried to stay focused on everyone else and the interrogation they were giving Amy, trying to learn all my dirty little secrets, thankfully I don't have very many.

Enjoy, I'm getting slower writing these and am following further behind and am away to go back to school so some may be a bit late.
Iona Xx