2

I was being bombarded by questions, by everyone. JJ's phone beeped and she looked up, "We've got a case". A look of terror came over my face, although I tried to hide it, it was clear that Derek noticed.
"You okay" he said under his breath as he turned to me. I have a faint nod, not sure if I really was, but convincing myself I was fine

  We headed up to the round table, noticing everyone heading towards their seats I took the one left. Opening up the case file in front of me I was horrified. The pictures, they were so violent.

   "Where are we going?" Rossi asked.
"Holland, Michigan." JJ said, "We have three victims all with the same M.O. Victim one, Sarah Jacobs, she's 36, an accountant, married with 2 children" Pictures of a beautiful woman were shown on the screen. It painted me as I looked down and saw the crime scene pictures of what happened to her, she had cuts all across her stomach and her thighs.

  Spencer looked up, "And the others?"
"Yes, em Mary Hanks, 42, she owns a bakery, isn't married and has no kids, and finally, Saffron Jones, 39, she's a middle school teacher, engaged with one child"
"We can see he has a type" Emily said. All the victims were around the same age range with similar appearances. They were all tall and attractive with brown hair.

  Hotch looked up to me, "Do you have a go-bag?" I nodded. "Okay, wheels up in 30" Everyone was shuffling around heading out the door, I grabbed Emily, "What does he mean wheels up?"
"Oh, just meet at the jet in 20 minutes" she said casually. "JET!" I shouted a little too loudly, which I realised when everyone turned to me. I let out a small "sorry". Everyone chuckled.

  I sorted some stuff on my desk before grabbing my go-bag and heading to 'the jet'.

  "You weren't kidding" I stated as I boarded the small yet luxurious jet. It was small but considering it was a small team it made perfect sense. I took a seat across from Spencer at the small table, everyone following in taking seats around us. Hotch went back over the case with us, allowing us too add in our opinions, "Why would someone do this?" I asked, "Trust me, this isn't even the worst stuff" Derek said sympathetically.

  Arriving in Holland we headed to the local police station. "Agent Hotchner" a tall woman said as we walked in, "Detective Lewis? Hi" he replied.
"Yes, please call me Jess" Hotch quickly introduced us all before we headed to a small room they had set up, it contained two glass boards and a large table with boxes containing information about the case. It was all so surreal.

   We placed our stuff down in a corner as Hotch gave us our assignments. Rossi and Emily were to go to the crime scenes and have a look around, all the victims had been dumped in back alleys in the centre of the city. Hotch and Reid were going to start setting up the board and going through the files as JJ was getting a hold on the press. That left Morgan and I to go to the M.E.

  I got into the passenger side of the black SUV, adjusting my gun in it's holster as I sat down. Derek got in the driver's side, turning on the engine. "So, how are you feeling blondie" Morgan asked. It slightly annoyed me that he called me that as everyone looks at me as if I'm the dumb blonde, and nicknames like that just add to it. "I'm fine" I shrugged not wanting to be annoying by complaining.

  The M.E. was stood over the second victim telling us what he had discovered. It hurt to see such beautiful woman be thrown away like trash. The M.E. concluded that the blow to the back of the head killed the last two victims, but for the first, it was strangulation as the blow to the back of the head wasn't enough force.

  We headed back to the station with the M.E.'s report to let everyone know.

Okay, chapter 2 hope you like it, any feedback would be great.
Iona Xx