100 - season finale

Comincia dall'inizio

"Oh my Seonghwa- these look like bruises, are you fine?"

"Stahb-" he replied and tried to hide as much as he could. "Everything's fine!... All wanted-" he breathed out.

"Man I've been begging my man to go rough-" he sighed "uhh, tell me about it," he asked and knelt down to take his measurements.

"W-what?"

"How... That happened, what else?"

"Jeonghan-!"

"I'm just curious!"

"You're unbelievable" the younger scoffed and shook his head, an embarrassed smile all over his face. 

"But like...-"

"Are we really going to talk about my bedroom-activities?"

"We can talk about mine first if you want" Jeonghan gave back boldly as he noted down the measurements of the younger's waist and lower half, up down to his ankles. "Uhg, sometimes I bed him to just make me cry but-" he started totally unfazed and moved up to Seonghwa's arms and shoulders. "he always says he could never because he would feel too guilty-"

Seonghwa started to shed tears from holding back his embarrassed giggling. "How are you so bold about this?" he squeaked and wanted to hide his burning red face with his hands but Jeonghwan held them in place. 

"Ah, don't move" he urged and continues taking notes. "Oh baby I don't have a filter" he chuckled pinching the younger's flushed cheek. "At some point, one stops to care," he said and positioned Seonghwa's head right "and I guess I'm a little too comfortable with you, ain't I?" he chuckled.

"Mhm... maybe just a little" Seonghwa replied and allowed himself to smile honestly "but I like it, you know... that makes us friends, right?" 

"Ah, Seongie~ You're so cute" the elder beamed "Of course it makes us friends" he added and notes down the last measurements "Mhm... Now I need you to change in the outfit for a second. Let me just get it," the elder said and was gone the next second. Jeonghan had disappeared into the next room and then came back with his self-designed piece. Carefully he hung it up on the hook behind the door and let his model admire it for a moment.

Seonghwa's eyes widened at all the little details it had. It was a suit, a dress, a mix of both. There were little rhinestones thoughtfully placed on the waist, faded over to the torso. the whole costume seemed to glow, maybe it was his imagination, maybe it really did. The burgundy silk draped down so beautifully, lace details on the vest, the layers. "Jeonghan, this is so... I even put it in the right words!" 

"You think so?" the elder replied and glanced over to Seonghwa's mesmerized face. It made him feel so proud of his work. "I designed it for a dear friend of mine. He never really had the chance to wear something like this to his wedding a couple of years ago, so I made this for him, as a present"

"Your friend must be a really great person to deserve a friend like you. I'm too scared to put it on now, this has so much value" Seonghwa said and dared to touch the silk with his fingertips carefully. "is the lace hand-sewn? it looks very complex"

"Actually yes, there is more on the back of the vest," the elder said and took a step towards his work "the skirt part is too, you can take it off. Here, see?" carefully he clipped out the skirt and revealed the black dress pants underneath. "Come, put it on, I'm sure it will look perfect on you. And you have already agreed to be my model for this one! No backing out!"

~

"Uhm... So I got everything ready..."

"Why do you sound like there is a but?"