oo5

"When does summer break start?", Hongjoong asked while preparing the lunchboxes. It was his turn to get the kids ready and Seonghwa would drop them off and pick them up later.

"In a couple weeks. Yunho is taking his last tests right now. He studies a lot", Seonghwa tiredly answered as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "We have to register Yeosang and San for school next year and Wooyoung for Kindergarten", he sighed and took a little sip.

"Already? They are growing up so fast", Hongjoong placed the finished boxes on the counter and turned to Seonghwa, who was standing next to the coffee machine. "Parents day is tonight. Have you thought about how you're going to talk to Yunho's teachers?"

Seonghwa sighed. "I'm first going to ask them of they noticed anything in Yunho's behavior and how he's doing in class. If they didn't notice anything I'm going to tell them straight up what's wrong"

"I can't believe that we didn't notice anything...", Hongjoong sighed, massaging his neck. "He was always so... happy and carefree. How could we not get any hints that he was getting bullied at school?"

"Truly the happy vitamin of the family", Seonghwa sadly chuckled and finished his coffee. "It's quarter past already, I should go wake them up" So, Seonghwa left Hongjoong alone in the kitchen, with a ton more questions. The guilt was building up in his chest. Yunho was crying at nights and he couldn't help him in time. It tore his heart apart.

~

"Wooyoung no"

"Uuyoung yes"

"Baby, you need pants, come here"

"Nu-uh!"

"You need pants"

"noo"

"Pants party!"

"no-oh"

Hongjoong gave up and let Wooyoung run around with only his underwear and T-shirt on. It was summer, he wouldn't get a cold. He was tired already. It was just him and the two youngest, Seonghwa had said he had to get some things right after dropping the kids of, so watching Jongho and Wooyoung disobeying him was on now. Wooyoung for some reason refused to put on his pants and Jongho just kept trying to get rid of his too. Thank God his little chubby fingers couldn't open the button. It was when they heard keys turning in the lock and Hongjoong's face lit up. Seonghwa was back. Wooyoung was the first to run out of the room. "Woo, the stairs. Take it easy"

"I'm big boy!", he yelled back. "Can do that", Wooyoung reached the stairs and looked down. They were pretty high from up there... Maybe he couldn't do it just yet...

"Need a helping hand, big boy?", Hongjoong took the two year-old's hand and helped him down while holding Jongho in his other arm. The baby was constantly pulling Hongjoong's hair, which had gotten a lot longer.

"Papa!" Wooyoung let go of his father's hand and run up to Seonghwa, who had just closed the door behind him. He jumped into his arms and his Papa caught him, a little surprised that his son wasn't wearing pants.

He gave Hongjoong a look and his husband just answered it with shaking his head. "Have you eaten yet?", Seonghwa asked them and let Wooyoung down again.

"Not yet. It took a little to handle these two", Hongjoong responded and sat Jongho in his rolling chair. The boy loved that thing, it allowed him to follow everyone around even though he couldn't walk just yet. And with the wheeled seat he bolted through the house, now and then crushing his brothers. On purpose? Noone knew. "What did you get?", he asked the taller male curiously. Seonghwa didn't have any bags with him, but he was out to get something...