o54

"Okay baby, behave yourselves and always be polite! And follow uncle's words!"

"Always!"

"Promise"

"Your bedtime is eight o'clock, that counts here too, ah!"

"And when something is wrong, just call us, okay? Papa will come immediately!"

"Ah, Seongie, they will be just fine here" Jeonghan chuckled as he patted the shoulder of his friend. "Won't we, kids?"

"You're still standing out here? I've lot the the grill already" Seungcheol commented as he joined them at the porch.

"Okay big boy" Hongjoong turned to Yunho, patting his head "you're going to look out for your brothers ah?"

~

Silence rested over the married couple as they took their way back home. It wasn't that far actually, but they got stuck in rush hour. Seonghwa was chewing on his lip, the silence felt off. His eyes drifted over to Hongjoong, who was fixed on driving. Or he just looked like that.

Hongjoong himself was deep in thought somewhere completely else. His comeback was coming so much closer, work was nearly drowning him. But one thing was standing out in his mind. And that was the thought of his company trying to overshadow him. The more he thought of it, the more sense it made. Of course, his contract was about to expire, his service was near. It made sense that they didn't want to spent too much money on his comeback. It all made sense..

"It's green... Hongjoong it's green!" Seonghwa shock him out of thoughts. He jerked up a little, his eyes catching the green light and the honking behind him.

"Oh, oh yeah" he pressed the gas fast, taking way again.

Seonghwa sighed. "What's wrong?" he asked looking over worried. "There has to be something. You're rarely so in thought while driving. What's wrong?"

"It's just..." Hongjoong took a turn on the highway "... I can't stop thinking about the company trying to press me down because my contract is going to end... What if they kick me out? I mean they are going to, because they are already cutting everything down and- not many keep their place after serving"

Seonghwa pressed his lips together. He had been thinking about it too a couple times. Hongjoong's work was what fed them, of course he was thinking about alternatives. But there was just the thing that Hongjoong was bound to his current entertainment company.

"I even thought about leaving. But I can't. I can't, all my work is under them I can't open charges for the copyright it's too much and wouldn't do nothing" he sighed, eyes fixed in the road.

"Hongjoong... How high was the percentage of our shareholdings again?"

"W-what? For what?"

"Isn't our lovely Mr. Oh going to step down later this year?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"What I'm trying to say is that you didn't graduate from business school for nothing... I'm not deep into all that, but... Don't we have to vote for someone to take Mr. Oh's place? All I'm saying is... If we increase the investments later just before the election, you can... run for the new head of the company"

"You-"

"You have the degree, at least use it, we didn't pull you through it all for nothing two years ago... And you're the face of the company, the one who saved it, you're already a part of the industry and have been with the company. It would make so much sense if you... Tried your luck... and candidate. You have small competition"

Hongjoong stayed mute, pulled to the side and stopped the car. He thought about every word he just got told. The younger of the two turned his head to his husband who was looking at him nervously. He was right, was he? But it would be a bold and risky move. He would have to risk so so much... Would he take the chance?

~

"Ah? You're not ready yet?" Hongjoong left the bathroom fully dressed. He walked over to their drawer to get out his watch and a couple earrings.

"I'm done with hair and all but I can't decide though..." Seonghwa sighed and held two hooks.

His husband looked at the two options through the mirror in front of him. "wear what you feel comfortable in" he replied, putting on his accessories.

"you're no help either" Seonghwa scoffed and laid the two costumes down. He eyed the black silk shirt with a deep v-neck and choker, next to it the burgundy red silk shirt with the open back. "come on... Help me~" he whined and turned around again..

Hongjoong sighed as he turned to his husband. He leaned onto the drawer, studied the two costumes again. "two options, either the black one and you got me glaring at everyone all night because that's... Quite revealing" he commented. He could imagine how deep the neck actually was, no-one needed to see, all that was for his eyes only. The red silk did charme him more, the open back had something to it and the color just suited Seonghwa the right way.

"So the burgundy one?"

Hongjoong stopped in his tracks. The other on was scandalous though. "well... With a jacket it's okay I guess..."

Seonghwa inspected Hongjoong's choice for a second. He didn't want to wear a jacket over it, the open back was the spectacle of the shirt. But now he didn't like the black of the other one. Seonghwa face-palmed himself. Now he was back at zero again. "Nope, that's not going to work..." he sighed as the let go of both combinations and opened his closet again. There had to be something suiting. Something just in the middle of classy and... Mhm, maybe a little sexy. And then he found something. A see-through net over it a vest. He held the piece up, showing his husband.

Hongjoong's brow rose, usually Seonghwa went for modest when they were going out. "Yeah, that looks fine" he replied, giving him two thumbs-up.

Seonghwa started stripping fast, they were going to be late. He didn't like coming late, when you're the last one arriving everyone would be starring at you while walking in and he hated that. Though, remained unnoticed with his husband should be an olympic sport.

-
Hey! How yall doing?

Ahh so number of infected is rising rapidly and faster than in April now and they probably are going to call out category 3 on Monday.

But you wanna know what they not gonn do? Close the school's because Germany doesn't have an online class system😃👍

I don't know sometimes I feel like people think Europe, especially Germany has everything under control and here I am like- biatch that's a whole circus🤡

Ah well well let's see what's coming

So, I was at the store and istg I DON'T KNOW WHO BUT SOME BITCH KEEPS BUYING ALL THE CHICKEN INSTANT NOODLES AND IF I FIND THEM OHH BIATCH--- because usually I was the only one getting them I'm going there since four days and they always, ALWAYS out of stock at any time.

So to the person who buys them as the whole package, BOI YO ASS AIN'T THE ONLY ONE EATING LEAVE SOME FOR OTHERS

Soo yesterday I woke up and my social media was exploding💀 am I dumb or are our boys really doing to act in a kdrama??? And like- YUNHO SECOND LEAD WHO GETS A GIRL KNOCKED UP????

I swear, if the drama doesn't end up on Netflix or Rakuten ohhooho someone gotta protect their kneecaps.

I feel so aggressive today--💀😂😂

Anyways

Please stay healthy and save

-gulkurusubb