o27

"Ah it's getting cold" Seonghwa commented when he came back from the backyard. He had been outside to get the dry laundry back in.

"I guess we have to go shopping for winter clothes. Yeosang complained about his pullover beeing to small this morning" Hongjoong replied, took the basket from his husband to bring it upstairs. "tomorrow is Saturday, if you want we can get it done" he added, shouting from above.

"yeah... Yeah we can do that" Seonghwa replied, just loud enough for Hongjoong to hear. He went into the kitchen, was about to start cooking as Hongjoong would go pick up the kids soon.

"Baba!" Jongho yelled. The little boy came from the living room to the kitchen, holding himself up by the wall and forniture. "Mamma" he babbled, changing on all fours to reach his father faster.

"Soon, bunny" Seonghwa promised. "Your brothers will be home soon and then we can eat together, ah?" he turned on the stove, set the pot to boil. "Hongjoong, don't forget the kids, ah!" he yelled.

"Ye- ouch"

"You okay?"

"Yeah... Just slipped over... Looks like your slipper" Hongjoong laughed from above. "The with the black lac-"

Seonghwa rolled his eyes, a light tint covering his cheeks. "Just- Just put them back!" he yelled back. They must have fallen out this morning when he got dressed.

"I didn't see you wear them in a long time~ Maybe-"

"Hongjoong!" Seonghwa scolded. He earned a quiet groan as a response. "Your Daddy is a dork, Jongie" he said. "And I hate him so much" he sighed, a little bit grinning though. "but you see bunny, between love and hate is just a thin little border" he told, looking at his youngest. Then he chuckled. "You don't understand do you, Jongho?"

The little boy looked up at his father, tilting his head to the side a little, a confused look on his face. "Mamma" he replied, rubbing his tummy.

"Yes, totally his son" Seonghwa chucked while shaking his head. Not, that he exacted anything more.

~

"We got letters from school! Here" Yunho said, fishing out the letters the, had given him. "Just to talk how we're doing in school" he added.

Hongjoong's eyes flew over the paper. "I want to go there, you don't have to" he said, turning to Seonghwa, who was setting the table.

"If you want. It's pretty tiring though, you don't have to" he replied, seating Jongho in his seat next to his. "Let's eat first, then we can talk about it"

They sat down, the kids hungryly digging in, while talking about their school day. How San and Yeosang can write their names now, readable.

"My handwriting is still prettier" Yunho commented proud.

"You had more time to learn!" Yeosang replied. "Would be sad if it wasn't prettier, ah?"

"Uh-uh, Wooyungie's day was better!" Wooyoung interrupted and straightened in his seat "I made new friends! And they so cool!" he told, excitement all over his face. "But they so~ big!"

"Ah? Who are your new friends?" Seonghwa asked curious, eager to find out who Wooyoung befriended that was so old.

"Mhmmm~ I don't know full name but one boy from kindergarten calls one Chimchim! Chimchim is so~ pretty!"

"Is that so?" Hongjoong questioned, rising his brows. "How did you become friends?"

"Ah! Chimchim helped Wooyoungie to find my toy!"