nessa barrett-cheating prank

warning:smut

•i'm doing someone different so bold is you
talking and underlined is the person the book is about so in its nessa that's underlined also andrew is your guy best friend•

y/n's pov:

hi guys welcome back to my channel and today i am doing the cheating prank on my girlfriend nessa and today i got my guy best friend andrew so that's get into the video i say taking my shirt off staying in just my strapless bra and shorts while andrew stayed in just his shorts without a shirt on, i set the camera up then get in the bed after andrew and put the covers over us while he moved on top of me when he heard the down stairs open and close babe i heard nessa yell from downstairs as andrew moves his head into my neck, i hear the bed door open and then a gasp from nessa babe i heard her whisper, i push andrew off while covering my top making it look like i didn't have anything on while andrew grabbed the other side of the covers covering his lap acting like he's putting on his clothes i should go he says walking out, nessa looked at him then at me why would you do that? she says crying, i grab my clothes with the blanket around me and put them on as she sits on the bed with her head in her hands, i grab the camera and walk over to her it's a prank baby i'm sorry i say sitting beside her hugging her, she looks up at the camera then hugged me not letting go ok so that's the end of the video and i made ness cry and i feel bad so i'm gonna make it up to her i say turning the camera off and putting it down on the bedside and kiss the top of her head hugging her back i'm sorry mamas i say kissing her lips this time.

she pushes me down on the bed pulling away from my lips looking at me with her eyes full of lust, she pulls her shirt up slowly while my hands touch her waist, she shakes her head lightly so her hair wasn't in her face moving back down to me kissing my neck licking the spot after she left hickeys and bit marks, she pulls away while pulling my shirt off to licking her lips at the sight of my lacy red bra that she loves me wearing, she kisses my cleavage and moves her one hand to my back unclipping the bra and pulling it off my arms, she moves her head to my boobs and start kissing them leaving wet kissing on them moving to my stomach while her hands sat on my thighs rubbing them up and down, she move her hands to my shorts pulling them off my legs kissing over my clothed wet pussy while hooking her fingers on my matching red lacy thongs pull them down my legs, she kissed my thighs moving to my pussy, she started sucking on it while moving a finger in and out of me at a slow pace, i interlock my fingers in her hair pulling it into a ponytail pulling at it while letting out moans fuck nessa i moan throwing my head back into the pillows arching my back, nessa pushes two more finger in me moving her mouth away putting it around my nipple sucking on it while her other hand played with the other one i'm gonna cum i moan out while pulling her hair harder then before cum on my fingers daddy nessa say taking her mouth off my nipple moving to the other one, i let out another moan while tightening around her fingers cumming on them, she moves them in one more time put pushing harder then pulled them out licking my cum off her fingers, i let go of her hair letting out loud breaths as nessa leans over me watching me then moved to my neck again kissing it, nessa moves to where she's sitting beside me when i grabbed her thighs pulling her on top of my face making her move her hips riding my face as my tongue was inside of her while sucking her clit, she lets out moans moving her hands to hold on the headboard while i keep tongue fucking her, she tightens on my tongue while letting out moans letting me know that she was close, i feel her let loose cumming in my mouth, i suck her clit so her cum is all in my mouth, i move her off and she grabs my throat looking me in the eye while i swallowed her cum, i push nessa down getting up where are you going daddy nessa looks at me, i go to our drawer that had our sex toys grabbing the strap putting it on get on your hands and knees for daddy mamas i say walking over to her, she flips over so her ass is facing me, i rub it against her pussy collecting some of her cum that i didn't get and stick it in moving in and out slowly but not fully put it all in daddy please she says, i move my hand to grab her hair pulling her head back looking her in the eyes when i move in slowly and out slowly then slam in her fully, the bed started moving bang against the wall, i grab her hands bringing them behind her back so her head was in the bed her moans muffled since she was facing down i'm gonna cum nessa moans out, i move in one last time and she came i pull out slowly and lay beside her, she gets up and sits on my lap riding the strap throwing her head back with her hands digging into my back, she lets out moans when i move my head to her boob sucking on it and biting it lightly she cums on it and throws her head back again moaning larder then earlier.

she falls next to me and i take the strap off and wrap my arms around her and lay my head on her boobs with my hands on her stomach the one sliding to her hip caressing the skin on her hip and start falling a sleeping on her.