😈addison rae-tiktok😈

third person's pov:

y/n was sitting on her best friends addison's bed while addison the best friend was setting her phone up to make a tiktok in front of her best friend y/n looks up when hearing the sound go off hearing it's a old song savage dance when it got to the part for her to throw it back, y/n felt herself get wet at her best friend dancing and moving her hips and ass. after she finished she walked over to her best friend and sat next to her noticing y/n was trying to keep her legs closed, addison put her hand near her best friends legs and moved them apart and put her hand on the inside of her best friends thigh "what are you doing?" y/n asked her best friend looking at her to see addison looking at her phone, addison looked up from her phone and looked at her best friend "nothing why?" addison asked and put her phone down on the side table and moved on her knees and looked at her best friend pulling her own shirt off.

y/n's pov:

*⚠️smut⚠️*

i looked at addison confused why she was taking her shirt off "what are you doing" i asked looking away i feel her hand go under my chin and make me look at her "look at me" she demands, i look at her and she leans down at me and her lips touch mine i pull away and try to get up but she sits on my lap and places her one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my cheek, i put my hands on her waist and pull her closer to me i pull her away quickly and look at her outfit to see she was wearing booty shorts and her ass was hanging out of them and she was wearing a pink lacy bra, i put my one hand on her stomach and move it up to her boobs i feel her eyes staring at what i was doing then looking at me she gets off me and pulls her shirt off then pulls mine down and kisses my thighs then pull my shirt off and she looks at my red lacy set and she puts her mouth on my neck leaving kisses and hickeys on my neck then to my boobs undoing my bra with one hand and sucking and moved the other hand to stomach and kept moving down leaving hickeys everywhere then went to my thighs leaving hickeys there to them then pulled down my thongs and started kissing my clit and then stuck her tongue in and moved in and out then tuck it out and then stuck a finger in me, i moaned out as i felt her move her fingers in and out then added another finger as i let out small moans, every once in a while i let out little moans then she added two more fingers so all four of her fingers are inside of me, i came on her fingers while letting out a loud moan i look up to see addison licking my cum off her fingers i take off her bra leaving hickeys on her neck, chest, boobs, stomach and thighs then suck on her boob and change to the other one giving them both the same affection i move down to her thighs kissing them then to her clit tongue fucking her then push two finger into her then two more after a little, she moaned while gripping the bedding sheets on her bed she came in my mouth and pushed me on the bed and sat on top of me and rubbed our clits together, she started to move her hips against mine harder and faster and after a little she came and i came after her and she feel next to me, me and addison breathing heavily.

*⚠️end of the smut⚠️*

i lays my head on her chest and pull the blankets on top of us and she grabs my hand intertwining it with her and puts them on her stomach kissing my forehead then we fall asleep together.

(a/n comment someone next and what it should be about)