charly jordan - lazy day

warning: smut

•requested by @bbbccchi09 •

y/n's pov:

i lay on my shared bed with my girlfriend in our house and turn to her side when i hear the door open to our bathroom and see my girlfriend walking out in just a red lacy bra and underwear that matches "what are you doing" i ask her "well since we were gonna have a lazy day why don't we do something fun" she says walking over to me with a smirk "what do you have in mind" i say like i don't know what she's thinking about "be quiet and let me do all the work" she says climbing on top of me and kissing me while slowly grinding on me to cause friction.

i let out a moan when she starts kissing my neck while grinding on me "i love the sounds you make" she says kissing up my neck to my jaw then to my cheek making it to my lips making out with me, my arms goes around her waist while hers goes to around my neck.

my fingers tighten around her waist pulling her closer to me even if that was possible, i start making out with her while my hand goes into her underwear rub her clit slowly. she pulls my hand out of her pants "it's all about you tonight" she says holding my hands in hers

charly pulled her hands out of mine and start taking my clothes off after taking them off she starts rubbing me before pushing one finger inside of me while still rubbing my clit, she starts kissing down my body leaving hickeys all over.

she makes her way to my thighs and leave kisses on it then move to my clit and starts sucking on it while putting another finger inside me and start to move them fast in and out of her at a fast pace "shit" i moan out loudly, she keeps moving her finger fast but starts going deeper inside of me.

she moves up to me and kiss me, i pull away and move her bra and leaving kisses on her boobs and sucks on them leaving hickeys all over her boobs. i put her nipple in my mouth and start sucking on it as she moves her fingers in me, i feel myself start to cum on her fingers while letting moans out.

she starts moving them slowly inside of me just to let me ride out my high than takes them out and lick them, she turns us around so i'm on top of her.

she pulls me into a kiss and i kiss back, we start making out and i grind my hips on hers before moving to take her clothes off.

i start rubbing my clit on hers, she leans up and kisses me i open my mouth to let out a moan when i feel her shove her tongue in my mouth.

i start moving faster making the bed hit the wall making loud noises but we didn't care, she moves her one hand to my boob and squeezes it playing with my nipple before putting it in her mouth bitting on it and pulling it adding on to my pleasure.

she moans out while cumming on my clit and i cum on her a few seconds after her letting out loud moans.

i climb off her and lay beside her before she gets up and cleans us both off and throwing the towel in the laundry basket and laying with me again and cuddles me from behind.

(a/n i'm back to posting let me know who to make an imagine about also this was from a year ago that i never finished)