anna shumate-i'm top

warning:smut

•requested by Anonymous thank you for requesting and you can keep requesting as many times as you want!•

y/n's pov:

i lay on my bed that i share with my girlfriend in the not a content house when i see anna come in and sit on the bed "babe i'm bored" she says "well what do you wanna do?" she looks at me with a smirk and i notice where this is going so i crawl on the bed and go over to her, i move to sit on her lap and push my lips against hers pulling her into a kiss making her deepening the kiss my pushing her lips against mine harder while sticking her tongue in my mouth making me moan, she puts her hands on my thighs picking me up and walking to the door to lock it then goes back to the bed laying me down on it with her leaning on top of me, she moves her lips down my neck making me throw my head back closing my eyes letting out moans.

i feel anna's hand move up to my shirt putting her hand under placing her hands on my boobs giving them a tight squeezes making me let out a moan in her mouth, she takes my shirt off and throws it somewhere on the ground and moves her hand to my back taking off my bra, i feel feel her move her hands off me and take off her shirt and bra leaning back down making out with me while taking off my pants and underwear then starts moving down my stomach making it to my clit kissing it and sucking it, she then shoves a finger instead of me moving it in and out of me "fuck" i moan out quietly throwing my head back, she moves another finger instead of me moving them in and out quickly, i cum on her fingers then feel her pull them out and suck on them, she gets up and takes off her pants and underwear and move on top of me with her clit on top of mine, she rocks her hips back and fourth. "fuck anna" i say throwing my head into the pillows "what's my name" she says wrapping her hand around my neck "daddy" i say "good girl" she leans into my right ear whispering it, after a little she flips me over so mine on top of her, she puts her hands on my hips and rocks them so my clit is rubbing on hers causing friction between us, after a while i hear anna say "i'm gonna cum" throwing her head back, i start kissing on her neck leaving marks "me too baby" i say, i then feel myself cum on her and feel her cum on me.

we pulled away from each other and lay beside each other and start cuddling "i love you" i whisper in her ear laying my head on her chest "i love you too" she whispers into my ear and wraps her arms around me.

(a/n also i have a question should i make an imagines and preference book for tiktok boys? also if y'all are reading this go check out my friends page @-writeratheart she posts things you can use for your story so go check her out and follow her!)