🦋cynthia parker-attention🦋

third person's pov:

you were sitting at your desk that has your computer and PC you had your computer turned on playing gta5 on it that you didn't notice cynthia laying on your bed pouting over you not giving her attention, she pulled her phone out going on instagram snapchat and tiktok when she got to tiktok she saw someone doing a trend that had been going on for a little, she watched it seeing the trend is where you go over to your boyfriend or girlfriend and sit on their laps to see what they do, the video she was watching the guy stopped playing the game and picked her up bringing her to the bed and cuddle with her.

cynthia gets out of bed and sets her phone up for the video then see she's only wearing a shirt and no pants, she went to her girlfriends closet and grabbed a pair of pants and a sweater of her girlfriends taking her shirt off and putting them on, she put the phone on the timer and when it goes off she starts to climb on her girlfriends lap and wraps her arms around y/ns shoulder and cynthias legs around y/ns waist and her head on her should too, cynthia felt y/ns arms go around her waist and her kiss the side of her head still playing gta5 with her friends "i gotta go" y/n says taking the headset off and turning the game off and computer, getting a good grip of cynthias thighs and picked her up bringing her to the bed laying down with cynthia on top of her.

cynthia got off her and grabs her phone saving the video in her drafts and lays on top of y/n again putting her phone down while y/n turns the tv on and puts on their show that they watch all the time which is (whatever you want) cynthia lays her head on her girlfriends stomach with her arms around her girlfriends legs, y/n puts her hands in her girlfriends hair "goodnight baby" cynthia whispers in her girlfriends stomach "goodnight babe" she whispers back to her beautiful girlfriend laying in her arms who was watching the show and falling asleep slowly.

*the next morning*

y/n's pov:

i wake up in the morning to see my girl sleeping in arms with her head on my stomach and her arms around my legs still sleeping, i grab my phone playing on it waiting for her to wake up while playing with her hair "good morning" i hear my beautiful girlfriend say in a raspy voice "good morning gorgeous" i say kissing her forehead, she gets up and so do i and we get ready, after a few we go into my apartments living room and sits there playing on our phones, i put mine down and look at cynthia "babe" i say and she doesn't answer, i start repeating myself and she still doesn't answer i sit on her legs and pout while looking at her "baby answer me" i say pouting more "i was trying to be mad at you for ignoring me yesterday" she says crossing her arms "i'm sorry for ignoring you baby" "it's ok" she says hugging me back, she flips us over so she's laying on top of me i kiss her forehead and grab the channel changer and put on our show and lay down with cynthia still on top of me.