mads lewis-revenge

warning:smut

•requested by caywood2008  thank you for requesting! btw you are intersex•y/ebf/n-your ex best friends name

y/ebf/n-your ex best friends name

y/n's pov:

i park my car in the driveway of my shared house with my girlfriend nessa that i have been dating for 4 years now excited since i was gonna take her on a date and give her a promise ring that i will marry her one day, i notice there was another car there but didn't really care thinking nessa was hanging out with a friend or mads got a new car, i get in the house dropping my bag when i hear noises coming from our room, i walk upstairs and open the door to see nessa cheating on me with my best friend well my ex best friend now "how could you do this to me" i yell at them, i see them pull away and nessa have a guilty look on her face well my ex best friend smirked at me "i-it's not what it looks like" nessa says putting her clothes back on "oh so it doesn't look like i walked in to see my best- ex best friend and girl- ex girlfriend sleeping together" i say crossing my arms getting mad at them, nessa gets off the bed well y/ebf/n is getting dressed "baby it was a mistake" nessa says putting her hands on my arms, i push her hands off and say "you know what's a mistake? me wasting 4 years on you god i knew i should've listened to everyone when they said you would cheat because you know what you are? a cheater" i say "i want both of you guys gone and now!" i say as they both leave going downstairs with me behind them "what about my stuff?" nessa says looking at me "you can come back later to grab your things" i say closing the door behind her, i go in the living room and sit on the couch putting my head in my hands tugging at my hair lightly like i always do when i'm angry, i get up when i hear a knock on the door opening it to see mads "hey is nessa here?" she asks "no we broke up" i say letting her come in "why what happened" she looks confused on why we broke up "she cheated on me with my ex best friend" "oh i'm so sorry" mads says rubbing her hand up and down on my arm, i look up realizing that i should be with her instead.

i grab her face and pull it close to mine kissing her on the lips "what are you doing" she asks "i saw the looks you always have me well dating nessa" i say and she blushes looking down, i grab her chin and kiss her again feeling her kiss back wrapping her arms around my neck, i pick her up by her thighs and bring her upstairs to my room and lay her on my bed pulling my shirt off, mads puts her hands on my stomach well looking me in the eyes biting her bottom lip, i pull her lip out of her teeth "fuck just looking at you biting you lips makes me want to fuck the shit out of you until you can't feel your legs or walk for weeks" she leans up and whispers in my ear "then do it" she bits my ear softly while pulling away, i pull her shirt over her head and move to her kissing her and pulling her lip with me while pulling away and moving my hand to her back unclipping her bra pulling it off and moving my lips to her neck while my hands went to her breast and starts playing with them flicking my fingers over her nipple squeezing and pulling it hearing her moan, after i left hickeys on her neck and chest i moved to her boobs leaving kissing on the one then started sucking on her nipple while my hand played with the other one then switched so they both had the same affection, i pull my sports bra off and move down her stomach till i get to her her clit that was covered by her pants, i hook my fingers on the waistband and pull them off throwing them somewhere in my room and kiss her waist and hip bones then moved to her thighs kissing and biting them, i moved my lips to her clothed pussy and leave a kiss on it then rubbed my finger over it feeling how wet she was "this wet for me baby?" i say looking her in the eyes "yes daddy" she says biting her lip, i move my hand to her mouth pulling her lip away "fuck stop doing that you make me want to fuck you all day" i say taking her thong off and rub her clit sliding my finger between her folds, "then- do it d-daddy" she moans out, i smirk then move down to her pussy leaving a kissing on it then start sucking it sliding my tongue between her folds and move my finger and move it to her boob playing with her nipple, i put my finger back between her folds sticking it inside her pussy and start moving it in and out adding another finger while i'm licking her "i'm gonna cum daddy" i hear her say after i added my other fingers inside her, i feel her let loose on my fingers and i pull them out and lick them well looking her in the eyes, she pushes me on the bed taking off my pants and boxers as she wraps her hands around my dick taking the pre-cum from my tip spreading it on my dick then replaces her hand with her mouth starting by sucking my tip then start going down slowly, so i put her arm in a makeshift ponytail and start pushing her head up and down, i feel my tip hit the back of her mouth and she starts massaging the parts that don't fit in her mouth, she moves her other hand to my balls and start massaging them too "fuck baby you're so good at this" i say throwing my head back, i feel my dick twitch in her mouth and my cum spilling in her mouth when it's all in her mouth she pulls away with a pop sound and swallow it then open her mouths to show me, i sit on the edge of the bed and mads sits on my one thigh and start moving her hips back and fourth and i feel her wetness on my leg spreading more and more all over it, she throws her head back and starts letting out moans "you look so pretty well riding my thigh princess" i say grabbing the back of her head so she's looking at me "yea daddy" she says well moving faster on my thigh, before she cums she gets up and move her legs on each side of me and sink down on my dick bouncing up and down slowly at first then starts moving faster "fuck you're so perfect" i say kissing her lips "thank you daddy" she says smiling her gorgeous smile, after a while i feel my dick twitch in her and she starts bouncing faster and we both cum at the same time, i flip us over so she's laying on the bed while i'm on top and i stick it in her slowly and start moving in and out "faster and harder daddy" she moans out, i start going faster then pull out to hear her start to whine before i slam into her so hard that when the bed hit the wall it made a loud noise and a dent, i look at mads and see her body move with the bed and see her boobs start bouncing by that, i feel mads grab my hand and put it around her neck so i squeeze it while putting my head in her neck groaning in her ear from the pleasure, i move again and hear her let out a louder moan knowing i hit her g-spot "i'm gonna cum" mads says "cum for me baby" i say and feel her cum on my dick, i flip us so she's facing down and her ass is in the air, i rub her ass then slap it "who's ass is this baby" "yours daddy" she says putting her head down on the bed "damn right princess" i say then slam in her while gripping her ass tightly, i start moving in and out of her while moving my one hand to pull her hair and her head moves up off the bed "fuck yes daddy" mads screams out "you like that huh slut?" i ask and she doesn't answer so i pull out and slam into her harder then before while slapping her ass "i was talking to you slut" "yes daddy" she says while moving her ass against my dick, i push fully in so i'm balls deep and feel me about to cum so i move in and out faster, i cum in her pussy and pull out and lay beside her, i feel her move and look over to see her facing me "fuck your so good daddy" she says putting her hand on my chest.

we hear a knock on the door so i get dressed then go answer the door to see nessa "i came for my stuff" i let her in and we go to our room to see mads on my bed "who was it" she says then turns around "nessa" "mads" they say at the same time, nessa looks at me "how could you do this to me" "you did it to me it's only fair" i say, nessa grabs her stuff then gets ready to leave "i love you" she says then walks out, i hear the door downstairs close and move over to the bed laying with mads, i kissed her neck then pulled her on top of me as we fall asleep.