emma brooks mcallister- friends with benefits

warning:smut

•requested by @-DIORWHORE (even tho you said you didn't want a shoutout i'm still shouting you out<3)•

y/n's pov:

i at on my bed in my room watching pretty little liars when i hear my phone go off from a text from my table side, i lean over and grab my phone and look at who texted me

ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs
𝗘𝗺𝗺𝗮🤍                                                        𝟹𝚖 𝚊𝚐𝚘
hey i'm coming over<3

i message back "ok text me when you're here and i'll let you in<3" i sent the text and put my phone down beside me and turn back to the tv and start watching the show again after a few minutes i hear my phone go off again, i grab it and see a message from emma saying "i'm pulling up right now" i get out of bed and throw on a hoodie since i wasn't wearing a shirt and go downstairs and open the door to see emma pulling in the lane way, she turns her car off and grabs her stuff closing the door after getting out and lock the doors. she walks over to me and pulls me into a hug making me hug her back, we both pull away and head inside the house to my room to watch tv or do whatever she wanted to do.

she pulls me into a kiss and i kiss back making her pull me down on top of her, i put my heads beside her head to hold me up so my weights not fully on her while her hands go right to my waist to pull me closer to her then i already am, i pull away to look at her and move my one hand to her hair and brush it behind her ear "are you sure you want to do this" i ask looking in her eyes she nods her head "ok" i say and move back down to press my lips on her making them move in sync with each other i start making my way down to her neck leaving marks on it, i pull away from her neck and pull her shirt off throwing it on the ground and feel her hands go to mine and she pulls my shirt off throws it near her shirt i go back to kissing her after she takes my shirt off, i start trailing my one hand down to her thigh and grip it while making out i move my other hand from her cheek to her hair and play with it, she flips us over so she's on top and starts leaving hickeys on my neck moving to my chest, after working on my chest she goes to kiss my left boob while moving her hand to my back and undoing my bra pulling it off.

after leaving hickeys on my chest boobs and stomach and moves to my thighs kissing them then moving away to pull my shorts off with my underwear, she moves to my foot and leaves a kiss on it before licking her ring and middle finger sticking them inside of me and starts moving them in and out of me slowly then starts speeding up while sucking on my left boob and her other hand works on my right boob she switches to sucking on my right with her hand on the left just to give them the same amount of attention while still fingering me, she moves down to my clit and starts sucking on it while still fingering me after a little i feel a knot in my stomach letting me know i'm about to cum "i'm about to cum" i stutter out while throwing my head back into the pillow with my hand gripping her hair and the other gripping the bedding sheets, i let out a shaky moan when i cum on her fingers and in her mouth she pulls away and looks me in the eyes when she licks the cum off her fingers i grab her shoulder and flip her over and start kissing down her body taking off her bra shorts and underwear when i get to her clit i leave a kiss on it and spread her folds and spit on it and move my one finger so it's inside of her.

i move to her thighs and leave kisses on it then move to her clit and starts sucking on it while my ring and middle finger moves in and out of her at a fast pace "fuck" she moans out loudly, i keep moving my finger fast but starts going deeper inside of her i move up and leave kisses on her boobs and sucks on them leaving hickeys all over her boobs. she cums on my fingers after i slam them inside of her one last time i start moving them slowly inside of her just to let her ride out her high them take them out and lick them, she flips us over again and climbs on top of me and starts rubbing her clit on mine she leans down and kisses me i open my mouth to let out a moan when i feel her shove her tongue in my mouth, she starts moving faster making the bed hit the wall probably making a hole in the wall but we didn't care, she moves her one hand from my boob and licks her finger and starts rubbing my clit while riding me, she cums on my clit and i cum on her a few seconds after she climbs off and goes to her bag that she brought with her and grabs out a vibrator and walks over to me and puts it against my clit then she gets on top and turns it on so it's pleasuring both of us, she throws her head back while moving on the vibrator "fuck" she moans but dragging out the k, she turns it up all the way and we both let out moans loudly that my neighbours probably are hearing us i feel emma's legs shake and she cums on the vibrator and on me i cum a few seconds after.

she gets up and goes into the washroom coming back out with a towel in her hand, she wipes both of us and lays beside me and cuddles into my side while watching a movie that we turned on.

(a/n also i don't know if that is how you want it if it isn't message me and i can fix it to how you want it)
edited: also thank you so much for 100K reads and 1K votes<3)

(a/n also i don't know if that is how you want it if it isn't message me and i can fix it to how you want it)edited: also thank you so much for 100K reads and 1K votes<3)