✨whos the top and the bottom✨

charli:neither because you guys don't do anything sexual since you are both 16 years old but if you were too charli is the bottom and the baby of the relationship.

dixie:dixie is the top and you are the bottom and the sweetheart of the relationship.

addison:addison is bottom and you are the top since she is like a literal baby of the relationship.

avani:avani is the bottom and you are the top since she is like a innocent baby of the relationship.

amelie:amelie is the top and you are the bottom since she loves being on top in the relationship.

madi:neither since you are both under age but if you guys weee too it would have to be you the top and madi the bottom of the relationship.

madison:madison is the top and you are the bottom since she is the dominant one of the relationship.

mads:mads is the bottom and you are the top but you guys switch sometimes since you guys are both a switch but you are more on the top of the relationship.

nessa:nessa is a top and bottom but more a bottom the same goes for you except for you are more of a top then a bottom of the relationship.

lauren:lauren is the top and you are the bottom since she loves to be in control in the bed in the relationship.

cynthia:both of you are under age but if you guys were two do anything she would be bottom and you would be top because she loves when you take control in the bed in the relationship.

anna:anna is the top and you are the bottom, like the say she's a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed in the relationship.

sab:sab is the top and you are the bottom, she loves that she is in control in the bed and of your body in the relationship.

katie:katie is the top and you are the bottom, she literally loves when she can do whatever she wants in the bed and to your body.

emily:emily is a bottom and you are the top since she loves you taking control in the relationship.

celia:celia is the top and you are the bottom since celia is the biggest freak out of the two of you in the relationship.

sarah:she is the bottom and you are the top, she loves when you take control of her body in the relationship.

jackie:jackie is the top and you are the bottom, she loves to always do whatever she wants.

yael:yael is the bottom and you are the top, she loves when you take control in the bed and do whatever the hell you want.

julia:julia is the top and you are the bottom, she loves when she can do whatever and wrap her hand around your neck choking you while doing whatever.