✨how you and they are when you're on your period✨

charli:she tries to dance the pain away when it hurts.
➪"baby stop trying to stop me from dancing" she says.
➪"but you're in pain it'll hurt worse and won't go away mami" you say
you:you always turn music on and dance around on the bed.
➪"baby what are you doing" she says giggle from the door.
➪you jump from being scared "don't scare me like that again" you say putting your hand on your chest.

dixie:she acts like a softie always wanting to cuddle and be in your arms.
➪"babe just cuddle me" she says wrapping her arms around your waist.
➪"i'll cuddle you so you can fall asleep queen" you say.
you:you don't show that you're in pain when you are on you period since you can handle the pain.
➪"i can handle the pain it doesn't hurt" you say kissing the back of her head.
➪"are you sure" she asks while looking at you for signs that you're in pain.

addison:she acts like the biggest baby ever always pouting when she gets cramps.
➪"daddy it hurtsss" she pokes her lip out.
➪"i know wifey" you say kissing her cheek.
you:you always lay on top of addison when on your period.
➪"shh i'm trying to sleep wifey" you say closing your eyes.
➪"good night daddy" she says kissing your head.

avani:she tries to do yours and her makeup when on her period but her cramps makes it hard to focus on the makeup.
➪"gorgeous i wanna do your makeup" she says pouting.
➪"beautiful you're in pain so lay down" i say laying her down.
you:you get really tired when on your period.
➪"beautiful i'm going to sleep goodnight" you say wrapping yours arms around her waist and your head in her neck leaving a kissing on it.
➪"goodnight gorgeous" she says kissing her hand that she picked up from her waist laying it down.

amelie:she acts like she's ok but is in pain from her cramps so you guys buy ice cream and cuddle in her bed.
➪"i'm fine it doesn't hurt" she says trying not to make a face from the pain.
➪"are you sure cuz it looks like it does" you say looking at her while eating the ice cream off the spoon.
you:you always cuddle amelie in her bed while watching movies and eat ice cream. (i accidentally wrote charli instead)
➪"i don't care about the pain, i just wanna cuddle you goddess" you say.
➪"come here and cuddle me baby doll" she says.

mads:she loves to lay on top of you while cuddling and kiss your neck.
➪"bub you're on your period we're not doing anything right now" you say kissing her head.
➪"beb why notttt" she says dragging out the t.

nessa:she loves to sing her song pain when on her period.
➪"i'm in painnnn" she sings while holding her stomach.
➪"love stop" you say laughing.

madi:she makes tiktok dances so she can forget about the pain.
➪"bean you need to stop dancing so we can get you some chocolate" you say watching her dance to ariana's new song "34+35"
➪"honey bun it makes me forget about the pain" she says still doing the dance.

cynthia:she does tiktoks doesn't matter what type it could be:
➪dance.
➪singing.
➪transitions.
➪and just random videos for her spam with you.
➪"babe lay down and cuddle me" you say watching her make a tiktok for her main.
➪she lays down and makes a tiktok for her spam account of you two cuddling.

lauren:she lays stealing your food when on hers.
➪"sweetheart stop stealing my food" you say looking at her with a pouty face.
➪"no i'm hungry precious" she says pouting back at you.

anna:still make video of her laying down then her doing one of a transitions to her flipping her hair to the mirror.
➪"sunshine lay down and stop you're doing to make your stomach hurt" you say looking at her.
➪"but i need to make a video love bug" she says back

sab:she always tries to make videos of her throwing it back but you always grab her by her waist lifting her up.
➪"i don't think so bubby" you says kissing the back of her head.
➪"hottie just let me pleaseeee" she says pouting out her bottom lip.

madison:she writes random songs that she won't put out in the world because it was just to take her mind off the pain she's feeling in her stomach.
➪"bubs do you like this song" she says then starts singing it to her girlfriend.
➪"of course bubs but now that you're done with it can you come cuddle me now" she says pouting.

katie:she gets really whining on her period.
➪"cutie pie please come cuddle me" she whines out to her girlfriend that was working on school work.
➪" i gotta get this done then i can cuddle you all day and all night long buttercup" you say looking back at her then turning around back to your work.

celia:she loves to lay beside you do you can rub her stomach to take away the pain she feels.
➪"wife can you rub my tummy for me" she says holding it.
➪"of course i can baby girl" you say moving your hand to rub her stomach.

emily:she loves to put on music and lay on top of you.
➪she sings along to the music while laying on top of you.
➪"mamas i love you" you whisper in her ear softly while you rub her back and laugh.
➪"i love you too bubs" she whispers back and move over to kiss your lips.

sarah:she loves to workout while on her period.
➪"goddess you need to calm down on your workout a little" you say looking up at her.
➪"baby doll i'm good" she says stopping just to kiss her lips.

jackie:she does dances while on her period, throw it back.
➪"babe stop" you say as she throws it back on you.
➪"you know you love me baby" she says.

yael:she loves to climb on top of you when you are playing games.
➪"bubba give me attention" she whines hugging your neck.
➪"angel just one last round then you have my attention all night ok?" you say kissing her head.

julia:she loves to make videos of her in the mirror with her hand on her chest and neck.
➪"princess you need to stop doing that" you say looking at her.
➪"why does it turn you on pumpkin" she says turning to look at you.