🦋yael bernall-baby🦋

t/k/n-the kids name that you are babysitting also it's a girl that you're bavysitting

y/n's pov:

i get the kid that i was babysitting ready since we were going to get food, and head to the car with her stuff and get in the car. we get to the mall and i grab t/g/n and start walking to the door, i feel someone bump into me, i look up to see yael that i went to middle school with "oh hi y/n" yael says smiling showing her pretty pearly while teeth "hi yael how are you?" i say smiling back at her "i've been good, your kid?" she asks looking at t/k/n "no i'm babysitting her for my friends mom since they are both out" i say nodding at her "nice she's a cutie" she says crouching down to look at the kid.

"well i'll give you my number and we can catch up soon" yale said grabbing her phone out of her back pocket and hands it to me and i give mine to her and we both put our numbers in the others phone "i'll see you soon" she smiles at me "i'll see you soon too" i smile back at her and push the buggy to my car putting everything away when i hear someone walk behind me "hey" i hear yael say, i turn around to look at her "hey what's up?" i look up at her, she smiles at me and pulls my face close to hers and kisses me, i pull away and look at her for a second then pull her back in and kiss her on the lips, she puts her hands on the side of my face and pull me much closer where my body is touching hers, i put my hands on her waist and just rubbing her hip, "i'll talk to you later babe" she says pulling away "i'll talk to you later too babes" i say kissing her forehead and getting in the car.