michelle wozniak-best friends sister

•requested by DEMIE_GOD i'm not putting the emojis anymore but this one is a cute one•

michelle's pov:

i get nervous when i started knocking on emily's bedroom door to ask her if she would be ok if i ask her sister out to go on a date with me, i hear movement in the room and see y/n emily's sister that i have a huge crush on standing in front of me looking so pretty right now in just her oversized hoodie, booty shorts and her pink socks, all i think about is what it would feel like too- "hi" she says smiling at me snapping me out of my thoughts "hey where's emily?" i ask her "in the washroom i can go get her" she says looking me in the eyes with her gorgeous smile still on her face "can you please" i ask as she opens the door for me to come in, i sit on the bed as y/n goes to the bathroom and knocking on the door saying "em michelle needs to talk to you" i hear emily shout back "i'll be out in a second" y/n turns to the door and opens it "i'll be in the living room" she says closing the bedroom door shut, i hear her foot steps going down the stairs. "what's up" i hear em say i look up at her and see her coming to sit next to me "ok so um- i'll just say it. i like your sister and i want to ask her out but i don't know if she likes me like that or what" i say looking at em then to the ground "go for it" she says speaking up after a little, i snap my head up to see her looking at me "she likes you i know it so go ask her on a date and i'll pick a place for you guys well you ask her" em says "thank you" i say standing up and hugging em "your welcome now go ask her because you guys are perfect together" she says pushing me out of her room, i go into the room that y/n is in and sit next to her, she looks up when she hears me sit next to her and smiles at me "you good" she says probably noticing the nervous look on my face "yea i um- i have to ask you a question" she looks up at me again locking her phone and turning to look at me fully "what's up, you can tell or ask me anything" she says grabbing my hand and holding it, "will you go out with me?" i ask her smiling nervously at her "of course i will michelle" she says kissing my cheek "great" i say feeling happy that she said yea "is that what you wanted to talk to em about?" "yea i thought you didn't like me and i wanted em's opinion on it" i say wrapping my arms around her waist and lay on head on her shoulder feeling her lay her head on top of mine moving her head slightly to kiss me on the head.

(a/n here's the imagine also sorry if you wanted it differently then this just let me know and i can fix it to how you want it to be<3 also i know its late but merry christmas and i hope your christmas was good and hope next year will be good for y'all)