The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.

Începe de la început

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" I ask, standing up.

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you'd been hiding." Auntie Bexs tells me.

"What did he figure out? I wasn't hiding anything?" I try to cover up. When she doesn't answer, I start to talk again.

"I've done everything Klaus has asked me to." I assure her.

"No, you just failed to mention that the doppelganger's still alive." Aunt Bex tells me.

"Doesn't mean I lied. Where is D- Klaus anyway?" I ask her, fully standing up now.

"With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off." She tells me. I vamp speed her out of the truck, snapping her neck so she's out cold.

"Time to go save a doppelganger. I keep this up, and I might have to become a Salvatore." I say outloud, vamp speeding into the school. Senior prank night. I remember this from Stefan's journals.

I walk in to see Dad dragging Elena.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Dad tells her. I vamp speed towards them, throwing Dad away and vamping Elena towards the gym.

"Hope?" She asks me.

"The one and the only." I say before I do a spell.

"Vis sera portus," I say, all the doors slamming shut. Everyone looks our way, than the banging on the door starts. Dad's trying to break through.

"Claudo te," I say, making sure that the door he's banging on stays shut.

"We have to get you out of here." I tell Elena. I take out her phone from her pocket. I call Stefan.

"Hey, Elena. I'm on my way." I hear him say from the otherside of the phone.

"Stefan. It's Hope. Klaus is at the school. Elena's safe, I'm not sure for how long." I tell him before hanging up.

"Stefan's on his way. When he gets here, you run to him and don't look back." I tell Elena.

"Invisquie," I say, making me and Elena go invisable, just as Dad comes through the doors.

"Attention, seniors. You have offically been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." He tells everyone. Than he walks up towards two students.

"You two. I remember you." Dad says, pointing at two of the students.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" One of them asks.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, please, Dana." Dad compells her. Elena starts to move towards them, but I stop her. She does as he says.

"If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" He says, compelling the other one. He just nods.

Elena trys to talk, but I cover her mouth before she could say anything.

"Doppelganger, doppelganger, come out, come out, wherever you are." Dad yells into the room. Elena shakes her head, tears coming into her eyes.

"Keep it up." Dad 'encourages' Dana. Someone comes through the gym doors. Just our luck, it's Bonnie and Matt. Elena steps away from me, breaking the spell.