Chapter 65 - Tattoo sex

Start from the beginning

She gives me a bored once over and walks past me, completely ignoring my hand.

Bitch.

Another man walks through the door, who I'm assuming is Conner's father, he doesn't look as cruel as his mother. He gives him a smile, patting his back before following his wife to wherever she wandered off to.

The last ones were two little girls, one looking around 14,and the other 7. They both are staring at there phones. They look up once at Conner and turn to me before looking back to their phones and walking past us.

"Wow. Very talkative family." I nod.

"Just try not to do anything crazy." He sighs, shutting the door and running over to where they went.

"Try not to do anything crazy." I mock him. "Fuck off."

I walk over to the living room, everyone sitting down on the couches.

"Mum, Dad. This I'm my girlfriend Emma." Conner introduces.

"Hello, I'm Paul." Conners dad says, giving me a warm smile. He turns to look at his wife who doesn't reply, only stares at me. "This is my wife Donna."

"Hey. Nice to meet you. And what are your names?" I ask, turning to his little sisters.

They look up at me with a deadpanned expression before going back to looking at their phones.

"Okay then." I whisper to myself.

I hear some snickering and look over to see Harry in the corner of the room, trying to hold back his laughter.

I flip him off, but right as I do that Conner's mom turns to me. I awkwardly play it off like I was just itching my nose and smile at her.

She just raises a plucked eyebrow at me before turning away from me.

"So, what's for dinner?" Paul asks.

"Oh, I'm not sure. Harry?" Conner says and Harry sighs before walking over.

"Yes, sir." He grits through his teeth, putting on a fake smile.

"What are you making for dinner?" He asks.

"Chicken." He replies.

"Are you the butler?" Donna asks.

"Yes I am." He nods, giving her a fake smile.

"Hmm." She nods.

One of the girls looks up from her phone her eyes going wide. "You're Harry St-"

I quickly squish her cheeks together so her lips puff out and she can't speak. His parents give me weird looks and I just smile.

"You are just- you're just the cutest." I smile, pinching her cheeks and letting go, awkwardly laughing.

"Anyway... dinner is almost ready so you can go sit down." Harry says and we all make our way to the table.

"I'm so glad to see Conner has a nice girlfriend like you." Paul smiles and I smile back.

"Thank you." I nod.

"What do you do for work, Emma?" Donna asks.

"I'm a lawyer. Um.. you know.. fighting people and shit." I smile and Conner glares at me while his mother gives me an odd look.

"Oh."

"Not like actually fighting people. Although, that would be fun. I actually use to take karate, but I got kicked out because apparently you're not allowed to kick in the balls, but that's like the easiest move it always works- Ow!" My rant was cut off when Conner stepped on my toes under the table.