Chapter 18 - Dudath

It's been a week since I realized all that shit with Harry. That's one month since I walked back into Harry's life. That small dumb bakery that brought us together.

Gross.

I've been just moving on from Harry. Of course he is still my friend and we hang out all the time since Camille finally realized how stupid her ultimatum thing was, but he's taken so I'm pushing all my feelings away.

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Emma? Could you come over?" Harry says in a frantic voice.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask. I hear something through the phone making my eyes widen. "Is that a baby crying?"

"Please come over." He begs.

"Ok fine. I'm coming." I sigh.

When I get to his house I knock on the door a few times, but no answer.

I open the door and see a war zone of diapers, milk bottles, and baby clothes. I hear loud crying from upstairs and quickly run up.

When I open Harry's bedroom door I see him bouncing a baby around, trying to get it to stop crying.

"What the..." I say, looking at the scene before me.

"Make it stop crying, please." He begs, holding the crying baby out to me.

"What? I don't know what to do!" I yell.

"I don't either!" He yells frantically.

I carefully grab the child from his arms and bounce it around on my hip.

"Shh it's okay baby." I coo, trying to make it stop crying.

Suddenly the baby starts to calm down until it stops crying.

"How did you-"

"I couldn't tell you man..." I say, looking down at the baby in arms.

The baby stares back at me with wide green eyes, ones really familiar to Harry.

Wait.

"Is this your baby?" I yell, not to loudly cause I don't want to scare it.

"What? No. It's my cousins daughter." He says, making me sigh in relief.

"Why is she here?" I ask.

"I don't know? My cousin just came by and dropped her off." He says.

"What's her name?" I ask, looking down at her. She's really cute when she isn't crying.

"Joyce. She's around 7 months old." He says.

"Here, you take her." I say, grabbing her and turning her towards Harry.

When she sees him she immediately starts crying. I turn her back to face me and she stops.

I raise my eyebrow and look over to Harry who has the same look on his face, only he looks more offended.

I turn her back to Harry and she cries. Then back to me and she stops.

Harry, cries.

Me, stops.

Harry, cries.

Me, stops.

Harry,-

"Ok you can stop. She obviously doesn't like me." He huffs and falls onto the bed.

"Don't take it personal, buddy." I say, trying to hide the evil smirk on my face.

"It's because I'm ugly isn't it." He fake cries.