Chapter 39 - Four nippled twat

"Alright. Harry, what do you got for us?" Jeff asks.

"Well I have one song that I think could fit on the album." Harry says, grabbing his guitar and sitting on the stool.

"Take it away." Jeff says, sitting back down in his chair.

Right now we're in the studio, trying to speed up this album righting process. We've only got 2 possible songs and it's already been over a month since Harry finished tour. We want to get this album out soon because Jeff says that if we wait to long Harry might become irrelevant.

Harry? Irrelevant? Not possible.

I've been trying to be more nice and open towards Harry because he's really trying and I know he didn't mean to hurt me. He just saw the paparazzi and freaked out.

However, I'm having some trouble with switching to hating his guts to being in love with him. I'm trying to balance it out because right now I'm just switching back and forth and I'm pretty sure I'm giving Harry whiplash.

For example, yesterday I went from painting Harry's nails and telling him how pretty he is to dumping the nail polish in his hair and telling him to 'shut the fuck up you 4 nippled twat.'

Yeah...maybe I need therapy.

I've also been trying to break up with Conner, but every time I look at his face I can't. He hasn't done anything wrong and I really don't want to hurt him because he was there for me when Harry left.

So, yeah. Life has been weird.

*play song now*

Harry's strumming pulls me out of my thoughts and I focus on him playing his guitar.

The first thing I notice is the beginning. The sound is much different, but it's super cool. I start to write down other instruments that could bring out that sound more.

"Don't blame me for falling.. I was just a little boy...don't blame the drunk caller..wasn't ready for it all.."

I start to smile, thinking about the countless times he's drunk called me, but this song is definitely not about me. It couldn't be, he's not in love with me.

"You can't blame me darling, not even a little bit.. cause I was away and I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch who can't admit when he's sorry.."

*pause song*

I look up at him with wide eyes and we make eye contact from across the room.

Arrogant son of a bitch sounds oddly familiar.

Harry clears his throat looking back up to everyone. "That's all I have so far."

"Alright, well we can move o-"

"I got some things to add." I say, interrupting Adam while everyone turns to me. "Can I?"

"Go right ahead." Harry says, smiling at me.

"I will." I say, raising my eyebrows. "So I thought that we could make it like a phone call because in the beginning your melody sounded like a ring tone. I was thinking we could use a ukulele and kind of just do the same thing Harry did so it'll make it sound more unique and more like a ringtone."

"That's actually a really good idea." Mitch says.

"Thank you." I smile.

Mitch walks over to Harry, grabbing his guitar and playing the melody.

*play song*

"Don't call me baby again.. you got your reasons..um.." He trails off trying to find the right lyrics.