Chapter 10 - Fish smelling cooch

"What's up bitches!" I yell as I walk into the house.

I just got back from the spa, which Harry offered to pay for and I was not about to turn it down.

Although the Brazilian wax hurt like a bitch.

I decided to bring back some sushi for me and Harry since he was nice enough to send and pay for my day out.

"Harry?" I call out. No answer.

I walk up the stairs and hear noice coming from Harry's room. I decide to walk in instead of knocking because I'm a nosy bitch like that.

Also because I love catching people in the act.

Yeah...I wish I didn't do it in this situation.

"Oh shit!" I yell, immediately slapping my hand over my mouth.

I open the door to see Harry on the bed with some blonde girl, dry humping and making out, both of them still had on their underwear, luckily.

"Emma! What are you doing here!?" He yells, scrambling off to put his pants on.

"I brought sushi...Also I kind of got kicked out earlier because I guess you're not supposed to eat the cucumbers and avocado face mask." I shrug.

"Oh...um..this is Camille." He introduces the blonde woman.

"Hi, I'm Emma, Harry's friend." I say, putting my hand out to shake before quickly retracting it. "Sorry. Don't know where that's been."

"Hi." She mumbles, awkwardly.

"You know, if you wanted to get some you could've just told me. You didn't need to pay for a whole spa thing I could've just blasted some one direction to drown out the moaning." I smirk, making Harry choke on his saliva.

"You can leave now, Emma." Harry grit through his teeth.

"Alright, alright. I'm going now." I say, putting my hands up in surrender and walking backwards.

"By the way there's sushi downstairs if you are still hungry after." I wink before shutting the door.

I stand at the closed door with a proud smile until I hear talking on the other end.

"Who was that girl?" I hear a slightly French accent from the closed door which I can only assume is Camille.

Of course she's French.

I heard French girls are crazy in bed.

Anyways...

"Camille, I promise she is just an old friend. I offered her a place to stay because she was living in a terrible flat." He explains.

"Fine." She huffs. "I don't want you with her all the time, okay? What is the press going to think?"

"Okay, babe. I will try to hang out with you more." He says.

"Thank you." She replies before the sounds go back to kissing and light moans.

Okay. Rude.

I mean I'm Harry's best friend I would never do anything like that. As hot as he is.

I'm getting distracted.

Also, who cares what the press think?

It's fine, she's probably just protective of him which is okay. I'm not going to make any assumptions about her.

Although I'm sure he won't need any sushi after her fish smelling cooch.

No! That's mean, Emma! Stop!