Chapter 6 - #Canoestagram

"Wake up." Harry says, shaking me awake.

"What?" I groan.

"Come on. It's already 10am." He says. I open my eyes to see him all dressed and ready, looking adorable, per usual.

"I hope you know I'm going to steal this cardigan from you later

"I hope you know I'm going to steal this cardigan from you later." I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Whatever." He laughs, rolling his eyes.

"What are we doing today?" I ask, my voice still raspy.

"Well I thought you could play me one of your songs?" He offers.

"I don't know." I shrug. I'm pretty self conscious about my voice and such. Especially with a pop star like Harry. I haven't sang in front of him in years.

"Come on." He whines.

"Fine. Do you have a piano?" I ask, sitting up from the bed.

"Of course. There's a baby grand downstairs." He smiles, walking out of the room as I follow.

I follow him to the piano, sitting down and pulling out my phone. I have about a thousand songs in my phone, I'm probably going to sell most of them.

"Ok. Show me what you got, Wiley." He challenges, sitting in a chair next to the piano.

"You know what? Hand me my ukulele." I say, pointing to the ukulele I brought that has helped me write about a hundred songs.

"Ok, switching it up. I like it." He smiles, handing it to me.

*start song*

I begin with the long intro, plucking at the strings. Feeling the music, I close my eyes and start thinking back to when I wrote this song.

I wrote it for my first crush, he was perfect and sweet. I was a little girl then, small and dumb, but even then I knew he was amazing. Even if no one else thought he was.

He was a sweet little boy. He was nice, charming, funny, and amazing in every way.

"Tall and gentle, too hot to handle. You're all that I want...you're all that I want...oh baby..." I sing, I haven't sung this song in years, so it feels a little weird.

"Sweet as nectar, honeysuckle, you make everything so fun..oh boy...my sweet boy.." I smile, thinking back to all the memories of the sweet boy.

"Hey. You got a smile so bright, your pearls be making me so blind. Oh..you sugar coat your words, just to make sure that I don't get hurt. You make me higher than a sire, treat me like royalty. Do me a favor and just take me away.." I take a deep breath before starting the chorus again.

"Tall and gentle, too hot to handle. You're all that I want...you're all that I want...don't you know baby..sweet as nectar, honeysuckle. You make everything so fun..oh boy...my sweet boy..." I trail off humming until the end of the song.