Chapter 32 - I'm great

Harry is dead.

I killed him.

Ok, I didn't actually kill him.

I want to, though.

After he decided to ditch me, for a reason I do not know, I went back to the hotel room he bought for me and I used it. I used it good.

I ordered a bunch of room service under his name and then stayed there all night. In the morning I went on his private plane and flew back home.

Then I decided since his house won't be occupied for a while, I'll just stay here. I also gave away all the suits in his closet to Archie. Then I sold some his stuff on eBay, like his toothbrush, shampoo, all that shit.

It may be petty, but that bitch deserves it.

Plus, I made some good money off of it.

So now...well now I'm living my best life, eating all of Harry's food and using his house while he's performing on tour. I blocked him on all social media so I don't see anything about him, but it doesn't work that great when he's an A-list celebrity.

I'm pretty great actually. I'm staying in a huge house, I've sold more of my songs, Styles is happy and healthy.

I'm amazing.

I'm a-okay.

I am just...great.

-

"I'm not great." I groan.

"Mhm, we knew this already." Joey says.

"Shut up." I say, throwing a shoe at him.

"Check yourself. I will drag you. I don't care how depressed you are." He says, pointing a finger at me.

"You're supposed to cheer me up. You're terrible at this." I reply, flopping on the couch.

"I am cheering you up. I got you a surprise." He smiles, cheekily.

"What did you do." I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I may have gotten you a date." He shrugs, prancing over to the kitchen, making me shoot up from the couch and run after him.

"You what?" I say.

"Got you a date. I mean come on, when's the last time you got laid. Give that kitty what she wants." He says, opening the fridge. "Do you have any strawberries?"

"Joey! I don't want a date. I'm supposed to be crying and stress eating." I groan.

"No, it's about time you get over Harry. I mean, yeah, he's hot, can sing, is funny and cheeky, and don't even get me started on that body, I mean damn-"

"Joey!"

"Yeah, you're right, sorry. But like I said, this will be good for you." He smiles.

"Is he at least hot?" I mumble.

"Oh yes he is, would've had him for myself, but he's straight. Trust me though, he is yu-mmy."

"Fine." I sigh.

"Great. You'll be over Harry by the end of the night."

-

I hear a few knocks on the door and look over at Joey who wiggles his eyebrows at me. I walk over and open it to see a tall man. He's got a plain black suit on, boring. He has blue eyes with his brown hair styled perfectly. Joey was right, he is hot.